PDA

View Full Version : Table Ninja Pot Bet Issue

AdamWK
03-25-2010, 10:14 AM
I have been using the trial version of HEM with my fully purchased version of Table Ninja for 2 weeks now, and I I'm really really liking the program. I think I'm going to purchase HEM, but I have a single concern. First off, I play 24 tables at a time, and so often times I don't adjust my preset bet amounts for the flop, turn, and river because of the obvious time aspect.

My issue is that maybe 5-10 times during my session, my table ninja won't make a properly calculated bet on the flop, turn, or river. I've used Table Ninja for much longer than the trial of HEM, and its never done this before. For example, I raise my standard 4x+limpers and get a caller. My turn bet should be 80% of the pot on the flop, but what happens is my turn bet turns into a 2BB bet. It causes me to misplay the hand horribly, and since I play 24 tables, I don't have the time to be looking down to see if my bets are being properly added up all the time.

I've waited this long to post because I thought that it might be a glitch that might go away....well I was wrong. I really want to purchase HEM, as it made my game significantly better, but I can't do it with a glitch like this as it could cause me to misplay a major hand for a big pot.

I've reviewed previous posts with similar issues and none seem to apply here. It seems very weird that this only happens maybe 5-10 times every 1000 or so hands, but all of the hands are ones where I've raised preflop and have potential to be big losses if I misplay the hand.

Thanks for the help.

fozzy71
03-25-2010, 11:20 AM
Could you email support@alxsoftware.com with the following:

1) Your TNLog_YEAR-MM-DD.log and TNConfigAutoLoad.txt files. If your extensions are off you'll just see files called TNLog_YEAR-MM-DD and TNConfigAutoLoad.

Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninja\

(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system)

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

Attach all 3 items to the email.

Please include a link to this thread also.

AdamWK
03-25-2010, 11:46 AM
E-mail sent.

Fool
03-25-2010, 09:27 PM
Received on my end. I'll continue to work with you via messenger and teamview.

AdamWK
06-04-2010, 04:27 PM
*Bump*

My trial version of HEM ran out without fixing this problem, and I finally, just recently, purchased it. The same problem as the top of this post is persisting to the point that I've played my last 5 sessions without HUD running because my bet amounts have screwed up so many times. I emailed the person I worked with before to fix the problem and I haven't gotten a response. I was promised that if I purchased HEM, and this problem couldn't be fixed I could get my money back. I would much rather this get sorted out than get my money back.

Thanks!!!

Fool
06-04-2010, 04:45 PM
I don't believe I've received a message from you but I'll check again shortly. Failure to recognize the street is almost always the fault of a custom deck. Have you tried to recreate this on a default deck and table theme? I'm not sure if I have you in my contact list already but I'll PM you my skype. I'll be around for much of the evening and should be able to get you fixed up.