PDA

View Full Version : HM Not Moving Files To Archive

Donut
03-25-2010, 06:23 AM
On the Merge network if that makes a difference. Everything was fine using merge converter but when I switched over to using the in program fetcher it stopped moving them. Tried moving the old files over to archive manually to start fresh but same problem.

Donut

fozzy71
03-25-2010, 10:40 AM
Is HM and your poker client both set to always run as admin?

Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

Do the same for your merge client.

During normal play, try to start HM and Auto Import BEFORE you open the poker client and make sure you close the poker client before you stop auto importing.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Donut
03-25-2010, 09:32 PM
Is HM and your poker client both set to always run as admin?

Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

Do the same for your merge client.

During normal play, try to start HM and Auto Import BEFORE you open the poker client and make sure you close the poker client before you stop auto importing.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Thanks for replying quickly. I changed the client to Run As Administrator, the rest was already done. I'll play today and check it out.

Config file attached.

Donut
03-26-2010, 07:39 PM
Still not moving the files. I set the Client to Run as Administrator and start HM and Import first and close them last.

Also attached is the latest HM config file.

Patvs
03-26-2010, 09:31 PM
Instead of using 4 different archives folders... can you set ALL to C://HMArchive

Donut
03-28-2010, 12:57 AM
Instead of using 4 different archives folders... can you set ALL to C://HMArchive

LOL, sure. I just liked to keep them separate but I'll try it.