PDA

View Full Version : Disconnected hand not recorded?

etay0330
03-25-2010, 04:31 AM
Hi, just had a session where my internet connection was cut off and disconnected and folded in couple of hands. I requested HH from Pokerstars and they kindly sent me HH for the last few hours just in case if I lose any hands due to the disconnect. There's one hand that I was disconnected and folded and lost a few bucks but it wasn't recorded in HEM. It's in the text file they provided but for some reason the hand doesn't show up in my database. Is that normal for disconnected hands?

fozzy71
03-25-2010, 10:35 AM
There is no trace of the hand in HM? Have you tried importing the hands again? Have you tried creating a new DB and importing the files to a new DB?

*Try creating a new UTF DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands)
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB

_Loki_
03-25-2010, 10:38 AM
It would have been my guess that...

if you are disconnected & your hand is folded by PS it will eventually get written to your HDD when you next connect & that HH info can be sent to you
Maybe this doesn't happen if when you connect again it's not to that table ?

I'd be interested in the answer to this too because I haven't a clue :)

netsrak
03-26-2010, 06:47 AM
I'm not sure about Stars but for other sides a disconnected hand will not be written to your HDD after a reconnect. You need to request it manually. I think its the same for Stars.