PDA

View Full Version : MERGE - HUD not displaying

Bores Easily
03-24-2010, 10:12 PM
I was using an earlier beta and I had the odd hiccup from HM where I would need to restart the HUD but all of a sudden it stopped working entirely. I upgraded to the newest release just a little while ago and it showed up for a moment on my 25NL tables but on my 50 tables it's MIA. I don't know what's going on and any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm running XP Home 32 Bit with 2GB of ram on an Athlon X2 4600+.

As far as I know I haven't touched anything or done anything differently. I opened up the table manager to find the table and pulled them over and clicked okay and the tables didn't display, then I clicked the box and reclicked it and the HUD displayed completely blank. I have waited several minutes for the HUD to display or switch over, but nothing happened. Please HELP!

Bores Easily
03-24-2010, 10:49 PM
Thought I had it working but apparently not. It worked for a minute or so while the table was heads-up but when I went to strictly 6max it didn't display again. I can't figure out what for the life of me I'm doing wrong if anything.

morny
03-25-2010, 12:14 AM
Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work) and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is