PDA

View Full Version : Putting HEM on 3rd computer.

c1rcus
03-24-2010, 07:59 PM
Hi, I've been in the hospital for quite some time now with surgery complications. I had to have my poker though. I have HEM installed on a computer at my home. And while here at the hospital I installed it on my Mother's laptop for around the past month or so. My Birthday was March 21st, and my parents got me my own laptop as a gift, partially so I wouldn't be borrowing my Mom's laptop 24/7. Is there a way that I can remove HEM from my Mom's laptop, unregister it as PC #2, so that my new laptop can be PC #2? I've only installed HEM on PC #2 for about a month I'm guessing. Or is it possible that I just register my new laptop as PC #2 and just delete HEM on my Mom's laptop and as long as I don't use it anymore it's okay? Please help.

Patvs
03-24-2010, 08:45 PM
we have launched a new online form for resetting your own serial codes.

This can be use to clear a code so that it can be used on a different pc or clear a code if your hardware profile changes and it doesn't allow you to continue.

Please go to Registration Home Page (http://www.holdemmanager.net/registration) and signup with a new login name and password and then you can quickly add your serial code and reset it whenever you need to.