PDA

View Full Version : 1.10.04 - FTP CAP Filter not working in Reports and Sessions Tabs

BigBrother
03-24-2010, 06:51 PM
Upgraded to 1.10.04

FTP prefetch is working now...hurrah!

Sat at 2 FTP CAP Tables. Prefetch was working,import screen showed hands were importing, and Hero HUD stats were updating.

Issue: No hands were showing up in either Reports or Sessions screens.

I went into Filters and saw no way to select or deselect CAPNL (I didnt see Rush either). I selected 'check all' and now the CAPNL hands are showing up as LIMIT hands. NL 1/2 CAP shows up as Limit 2/4, and NL 2/4 shows up as Limit 4/8 etc.

This applies to both the Reports and the Sessions tab.

morny
03-25-2010, 12:20 AM
please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

BigBrother
03-25-2010, 04:45 AM
Done. Although I don't know how my hands will be different from any other FTP CAP hands.

Another problem is that I had a few players whose stats were not being updated in the HUD @ CAP tables, presumably because the hands in my DB for them are being recorded as Limit hands?

craiggerz
03-25-2010, 11:25 AM
I tried to import my cap hands and they also were not showing up.

edit: showing up as CAP

JoseRijo
03-25-2010, 04:28 PM
It's confusing. At first I thought the hands weren't being imported at all. But it turns out they are being imported as limit hands.

craiggerz
03-25-2010, 06:40 PM
It's confusing. At first I thought the hands weren't being imported at all. But it turns out they are being imported as limit hands.

I don't think that's true at all, they show up under NL.

JoseRijo
03-25-2010, 08:13 PM
Not as of the latest version (1.10.04). Look at the screenshot. I may be a shortstacker, but I'm no poo-flinger.

craiggerz
03-25-2010, 08:50 PM
Strange, maybe mine just aren't importing at all then... hopefully they will update us. I don't want to have to create a new database twice.

dpm9h
03-26-2010, 03:30 PM
Is there anyway to find already imported CAP hands and label them as such? I have all my old hand histories archived if they are needed.

Boomstick
03-26-2010, 11:18 PM
My hud never updated to reflect imported cap hands. Seems like another aspect of the same problem. Any suggestions for a solution or workaround?

shahrad
03-27-2010, 03:01 AM
Mine is importing the hands as lim but the hud doesn't update, the hud hand numbers shows 0 although I can see the last hands and the table stats are updating too. This problem I have with the replayer Hud too. The HH are imported correctly but the hud stats are set to zero.
Another very important thing: we need a cap filter for hud stats that only shows the stats from cap games.

BigBrother
03-27-2010, 03:10 AM
Another very important thing: we need a cap filter for hud stats that only shows the stats from cap games.

This.

It's not enough to be able to select 'only show stats from this limit'. We need to be able to see stats for all limits of CAP games, but excluding all deep games. And to exclude CAP hands from the deep game hud.

morny
03-28-2010, 02:42 PM
Please suggest the cap filter in our new suggestions forum Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)

KuATo
03-30-2010, 06:43 AM
My 2 cents:

Just updated to 1.10.04 and at the beginning no hands were show either at graph or at reports (the $ was different at the table manager system tray 'star' and the reports). Then I thought, ok, maybe there's a filter on, regarding 'stakes', because CAP should be new stakes, so I cleared filters, and then 2 new stakes came up:

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/8169/capp.png

They correspond to CAP600 and CAP400, and as other users, they are being treated like LIM. By the way, my HUD updated (worked) properly.

If you would like to have the hands mailed, please tell me, I'm just requesting FTP for HH just in case (better than exporting the already imported hand from HM).

Greets.

morny
03-30-2010, 08:25 PM
Yeah please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread, i asked someone else to send hands too but send yours just in case they dont

KuATo
03-30-2010, 09:20 PM
Done :)

Hit_or_Miss
04-01-2010, 07:02 PM
I just played 100 hands of CAP 1/2, these hands are shown in the report tab as 2/4 limit and are not shown in the graphs tab. I have no filters set.

You officially suck. Other than for the HUD itīs just a constant pain in the booty.

hemfan
04-01-2010, 08:27 PM
I played some 1/2 PLO CAP limit (on FullTilt) and it shows up as 2/4 LIM in the Game Type Description. The hands ARE being imported, however, unfortunately the HUD stats are NOT being updated. Actually, MY stats are being updated, but none of the opponents stats are, which are obviously the most important ones.

I agree that it would be nice to have some CAP limit filters, but for me, the most important thing is to have the HUD stats working properly (updating) for CAP limit games for all the players at the table.

Thanks for looking into this!

KuATo
04-02-2010, 06:51 AM
They correspond to CAP600 and CAP400, and as other users, they are being treated like LIM. By the way, my HUD updated (worked) properly.Not true anymore. Just shows the "up to day" stats for other players at the table, but never updates while in the table.

morny
04-02-2010, 03:31 PM
This issue is already fixed and will be released with 1.10.05, dont have an exact ETA on that at the moment though

DaveUO
04-05-2010, 12:22 AM
This HUD not updating for cap is a big issue for me. Can we get an idea of when a patch for this might be? Also can I go back to the previous version somehow so it atleast works until the next update?

Thanks,

Dave

netsrak
04-05-2010, 07:05 AM
You find older versions here: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/23748-1-10-04b-official-release.html

I can't give you an ETA when the problem will be fixed.

Melinda
04-05-2010, 02:37 PM
I have the same problem playing cap games. The HUD doesn't show new hands. If I double clikc on a player's stats then it will update to show only hands from the current session. The hands weren't showing in the session tab but they are now showing as limit. I didn't have this problem until I updated to 1.10.04b.

morny
04-05-2010, 06:41 PM
this will be fixed in 1.10.05 which is the next release

KuATo
04-06-2010, 01:42 PM
Great morny, ty for the attention. BTW, I believe this version with all the CAP changes has made performance to go down greatly. Could you guys check it with 1.10.03 and 1.10.04 with high number of tables at FTP? Because with not brand new PCs, it's being a big issue.

morny
04-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Hi,

You can revert back and try and older version if you like http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/23748-1-10-04b-official-release.html and let us know if you noticed a difference but if there was a widespread issue there would usually be a ton of threads which there isnt

Rolly
04-06-2010, 08:18 PM
HI,
I have been having the same problem with CAP NL games not showing up in session tab even though its importing the files to my process folders and not updating new hands stats on the tables while im playing and like others this all started after the updating to version 1.10.04b. I even tried a previous version with no success. HEM does work fine with all other games that are not CAP NL. Any ETA on when this problem will be fixed.

morny
04-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Cap problem will be fixed in 1.10.05 which is the next update, dont have an ETA

thakilla
04-07-2010, 04:35 PM
Hi,

You can revert back and try and older version if you like http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/23748-1-10-04b-official-release.html and let us know if you noticed a difference but if there was a widespread issue there would usually be a ton of threads which there isnt

My CAP NL hands were also showing up as limit hands with the blinds being doubled. This only started today sometime after around 6:00am though. I had the newest patch installed when I played last night after midnight and those hands are showing up as normal 5/10 NL games, but my hands from today are showing up as limit hold'em hands.

I switched back to the older version today and re-imported the hands, but they are still showing up as limit hands. I thought it may end up showing that I had played double the hands that I really had played, because it would keep the hands I had imported that showed up as limit hands and also read my new hands as NL hands, but they are still showing up as all limit hands.

All of this makes me think that Full Tilt might have changed something early this morning?

When the newest patch comes out addressing this issue will it correct the hands that it incorrectly read as limit hands?

JoseRijo
04-07-2010, 07:31 PM
Hi,

Morny, this is ridiculous. There's three or four threads on here and we reported this issue right away. The worst part is the HUD doesn't work at all for CAP games, apparently because it is ignoring limit hands (yet the manager thinks all cap hands are limit).

We waited forever for CAP support, and instead it is now completely broken. And maybe it will be fixed sometime in the future. Thanks.

morny
04-07-2010, 10:51 PM
I can understand that but we have several programmers working on different parts of the application, some work on parsing/bug issues, others on the hud, others on the HM User Interface etc and so you just cant update a file and release a new build immediately because 1 programmer might be in the middle of coding hes fix and releasing the cap fix even though that might be ready would mean the other programmers work would be half finished and probably cause crashing and other bugs, so everything needs to be co-ordinated and then when thats done we can release the next patch. It will be fixed in the next patch as i already mentioned which will hopefully be soon

Ziraili
04-08-2010, 01:25 PM
Just wondering if the fix for the CAP-games will be backward compatible, or if we need to rebuild the database. After i updated to 1.10.04b, i rebuilt my database with HH-files going back to 2007, needless to say it took a while.. But wondering if i have to do this over again in 1.10.05, or if the changes are just cosmetic for HoldemManager instead of effecting the database-structure.

thakilla
04-08-2010, 03:18 PM
Morny, I am not sure if I did something wrong when trying to revert back to the old version, but the HUD and reports stuff involving CAP games is still not working like it used to. Should it be working like it used to or is this not fixable until the newest patch comes out?

morny
04-08-2010, 05:26 PM
Just wondering if the fix for the CAP-games will be backward compatible, or if we need to rebuild the database. After i updated to 1.10.04b, i rebuilt my database with HH-files going back to 2007, needless to say it took a while.. But wondering if i have to do this over again in 1.10.05, or if the changes are just cosmetic for HoldemManager instead of effecting the database-structure.

Youll need to purge and reimport the cap hands im afraid

Morny, I am not sure if I did something wrong when trying to revert back to the old version, but the HUD and reports stuff involving CAP games is still not working like it used to. Should it be working like it used to or is this not fixable until the newest patch comes out?

What reports exactly, currently its not reading the cap games correctly so obviously standard reports wont work well but once we release the fix it should work fine

thakilla
04-08-2010, 10:01 PM

What reports exactly, currently its not reading the cap games correctly so obviously standard reports wont work well but once we release the fix it should work fine

I realize it isn't reading them correctly, but you mentioned that we could just go back to the old version. Is going back to the old version supposed to make it like it was before where the CAP games were just being read as normal NL games? I tried to go back to the old version, but it still is misreading them. Is this normal or did I do something wrong in attempting to go back to the old version?

thakilla
04-08-2010, 11:45 PM
Also, I understand you guys are working as fast as you can to fix the problems and put out the next patch, but can you give any kind of time frame. Like will this be a day, days, a week, or weeks? Any info would be helpful.

Thanks

morny
04-10-2010, 02:52 PM
Should be out within a week but that ETA can change depending on issues that crop up

Sorry for the confusion about reverting to the previous version, it wont import cap hands as a separate limit but it will solve the problem some people have with the hud showing

BigBrother
04-10-2010, 11:11 PM
3 weeks seems like a pretty long time to be stuck in limbo knowing our db's and HUD's have been broken and we can't fix them until the new patch is released.

This is frustrating after waiting for over a year for HEM to support CAP games.

I know that it only applies to FTP, but so does RUSH and we were getting almost daily updates when that came out, even though the db wasn't broken.

I'm really trying to stay positive here, I do like HEM. Just try not to keep us waiting too much longer please.

DKP
04-20-2010, 12:36 AM
Should be out within a week but that ETA can change depending on issues that crop up

UP

Does someone have news about this issue ?

Thanks

netsrak
04-20-2010, 06:52 AM
Please try this:

Here's an "unofficial" build that has lots of updates along with fixes for many problems associated with the recent Stars and Tilt updates. There's a ton of other fixes too including iPoker shallow tables. We're looking to have an official build early next week but wanted to release this build early for those of you that want to use the latest version of Holdem Manager.
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.10.05Internal.exe

If you have problems with this build, please update to the latest official build below and that should solve any new problem you experience with this pre-release. http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Hurriphoonado
04-21-2010, 02:26 PM
I downloaded 1.10.05 internal version with the link above, and ther is something buggy going on with the HUD display. On some tables, it is not displaying the stats that I have on players, instead listing just stats from that day (note that i did not double click on their stats to bring up just that table's stats instead of all time stats). Some of these players I have thousands of hands on, yet it is just showing stats for several dozen.
Additionally, when I select the pre-fetch stats option, it displays the correct stats, but after playing a hand with them it will revert to the incorrect stats.

Hurriphoonado
04-21-2010, 02:49 PM

Additionally, my old cap hands do not display as cap hands, they are still listed as NL. Are you saying I need to purge my database and reimport the entire database?
If I export all the hands in my database and then reimport them, will they display correctly?

spino1i
04-21-2010, 06:11 PM
Now that CAP PLO hands are given their own row seperate from normal PLO hands, I would prefer if there was an option for making it so HEM does not make the distinguishment and it just does it the old way where it treats a CAP hand like a normal hand. This is the way I prefer. Is there an option that can do this in the 1.10.05 build?

morny
04-21-2010, 10:26 PM
I downloaded 1.10.05 internal version with the link above, and ther is something buggy going on with the HUD display. On some tables, it is not displaying the stats that I have on players, instead listing just stats from that day (note that i did not double click on their stats to bring up just that table's stats instead of all time stats). Some of these players I have thousands of hands on, yet it is just showing stats for several dozen.
Additionally, when I select the pre-fetch stats option, it displays the correct stats, but after playing a hand with them it will revert to the incorrect stats.

Answered in your other thread with the same question.

Additionally, my old cap hands do not display as cap hands, they are still listed as NL. Are you saying I need to purge my database and reimport the entire database?
If I export all the hands in my database and then reimport them, will they display correctly?

Yes, the hands will need to be deleted and reimported and then they should show up fine.

Now that CAP PLO hands are given their own row seperate from normal PLO hands, I would prefer if there was an option for making it so HEM does not make the distinguishment and it just does it the old way where it treats a CAP hand like a normal hand. This is the way I prefer. Is there an option that can do this in the 1.10.05 build?

This option is not available

rafi
04-22-2010, 02:17 AM
I downloaded 1.10.06 and still don't see capped hands being distinguished from regular hands. Anyone know why?

netsrak
04-22-2010, 03:21 AM
Please try with a new database and reimporting the hands for a test.

It may be necessary to delete the hands in your current database and reimport them

rafi
04-22-2010, 02:29 PM
Please try with a new database and reimporting the hands for a test.

It may be necessary to delete the hands in your current database and reimport them

It's a completely new database and fresh install of HEM.

morny
04-22-2010, 11:31 PM
Is this the new hands or the old hands or both? For the old hands youll need to delete and reimport them

rafi
04-22-2010, 11:33 PM
How would I go about doing that? (deleting hands)

morny
04-22-2010, 11:39 PM
Select all the hands you want to delete then right click and choose delete selected hands

berserk
05-07-2010, 04:44 PM
If i have hundreds of thousands of both capped and non capped hands, what is my best strategy for deleting all the capped hands and reimporting them (it seems like going through the DB and deleting all capped hands would take forever)?

Could I make an entirely new database and simply reimport all hands I've ever played into it (is there a link describing how I'd do this)?

Thanks

morny
05-08-2010, 01:04 AM
can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)

If your doing a clean reinstall you should consider the following.

Export and Import your Hand Histories FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands)

Export Your Notes
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/notes-02.jpg

Export Your Bonuses and Rakeback - Options > Rakeback & Bonuses http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/rakeback-bonuses-01.jpg

Export any tourney summaries by selecting all your tournaments in the Data View Sub-Tab of the Tourney > Results Menu and choose Export Tourney Results and summaries

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/tourney-data-view-01.jpg

meh
05-11-2010, 05:41 PM
After the 1.11 update my Cap hands were still not being shown. I had emailed some hands from last month and morny said the hands were in the database it's just a filter issue that will be resolved in the next update. So I opened the filters and looked around and did not find any filters related ro cap games. When I closed the filter options the hands were there. The hands from 4/28 were also there. When I went from "sessions to "reprorts" the hands were not listed. I opened and closed the filters and no change. I opened and viewed various filter options and after closing the filter options the hands were there. I had to repeat the same after I selected "graphs".
So yes the Cap hands are working. If you don't see them I hope this helps.

KuATo
05-18-2010, 11:46 AM
Great morny, ty for the attention. BTW, I believe this version with all the CAP changes has made performance to go down greatly. Could you guys check it with 1.10.03 and 1.10.04 with high number of tables at FTP? Because with not brand new PCs, it's being a big issue.Performance has come back to its usual level with 1.11.0. Weird, but great.