PDA

View Full Version : No player stats

wbeacheli
03-24-2010, 06:12 PM
Hello,

I've spent the last few days searching the forums, and tinkering around the program, but I haven't had much luck... so here I am.

The problem is that I can't get any player stats to show up, in the "PLAYERS" category (says there are 95 in brackets). It also tells me that I haven't selected a player for the report, when I try "CASH GAMES". I click on change, and there are no players to be selected.

I've installed, updated, reinstalled, re-updated, etc.

I'm playing Pokerstars (for cash), and have my hand history saved and it's auto importing fine. The HUD works. My table manager is running.

Maybe it's just me and I missed something simple. but any help would be appreciated...

Thanks

_Loki_
03-24-2010, 09:42 PM
Yes it is you :)

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Hero Names (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/35/Setup+Hero+Names)

wbeacheli
03-24-2010, 10:54 PM
Thanks, but that didn't show any of the players, or anything...

I took a couple screen shots, maybe it will help you understand what's not working...

_Loki_
03-24-2010, 11:15 PM
I'm not near my copy of HM - but from memory...

look at screen3.jpg Do you see the 'change' button ?
To the left of it there should be a name where it says 'Player'
There is no name because you haven't selected a name
HM needs a name to run the report against

press the 'change' button
you have to enter your site name in that popup box where it says 'enter player name'
when you start to type your name in you will see your site name below - just OK it & press refresh

_Loki_
03-24-2010, 11:21 PM
by your site name I mean the name you play with
Select it from the list of names when you start typing as I described

I'm not explaining this well - hope it helps anyway

wbeacheli
03-25-2010, 05:00 PM
No dice...

If you notice on the first screen capture, I had clicked on the "change" option and no players are listed at all... I type in my site name, and nothing works.

It says there are players, but nothing shows up, and every FAQ I've read leads me to believe that they should be there.

ugh... maybe I'll try a clean install one more time,

Thanks though.

a.k.a.Also
03-25-2010, 05:27 PM
Try widening your date range and reduce min hands played, perhaps no-one in your db played more than 1000 hands in Jan 2010

wbeacheli
03-25-2010, 06:12 PM
YES!!! I knew it was just me... :)

Thanks a.k.a.Also