PDA

View Full Version : Bad HUD position in Microgaming

mrlz777
03-24-2010, 03:45 PM
Hello,

I'm using Holdem Manger lastest 1.10.03c version.

I have problem with seating and hud position.
When I sit at 6max cash table at PokerTime (microgaming/prima) all huds are in bad postions.
In Prefered seating > Prima > 6max I chosen 4th position. I think it should be 4th, because I sit at bottom center.
So I move huds with mouse to good positions. I click Save position at table manager and it's working ok for that time. But if I turn off PokerTime and later turn on and sit at table all huds are again in bad positions.

So how to set hud position in microgaming correctly?

Thanks.

PS. I'm also playing at FullTilt and PokerStars, so I don't want to delete prefered seating files in HM folder because then I have to edit prefered seating for these sites again...

fozzy71
03-24-2010, 08:23 PM
The pospref files affect the HUD panel positions. The first thing is to be sure your seating prefs are set in the poker client and HEM properly. If that isn't set properly and you deleted your pospref files the problem will return, most likely.

6max: bottom center = 4

Configure your pokerclient preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly.
1) Open one Table, play at least one hand. If you see the HUD before finishing your first hand DO NOT move the HUD yet.
2) Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions.
3) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
4) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.