PDA

View Full Version : Several problems with HM

VexVictor
03-24-2010, 10:03 AM
Hello.

I have some problems with HM and I don`t know what to do about them. I`ll write them down and if anyone can help me I`ll be thankfull :

1) Some of my stats are not correct. For example: VPIP% is 100% , CBET% is 100%, SB fold to Steal and BB fold to Steal are 0, Flop Fold vs Cbet is 0. I have more than 15k hands played so I`m sure that there is a problem and I don`t know how to correct it to show the right stats.

2) I`ve changed the currency from $ to euros but in the Reports sections only the "game type description" was modified, the winnings and EV are still in $. Same in Hands history, the stakes appear in euros but the EV and winnings in $. What can I do? I refreshed both pages but nothing happent.

3) In HUD I have the same problem as it (1). Some stats of the players are wrong. Same VPIP 100% etc.

I have the latest version of HM, I`ve just buy it , I`ve made all the updates required I don`t know what to do.. I play on entraction network on NoiQ poker room.

Please help me correct this problem.

Best Regards,
Victor Ciubotaru

netsrak
03-24-2010, 11:13 AM
Please create a new database and reimport the hands to see if it makes a difference

VexVictor
03-24-2010, 12:10 PM
Oh, it works now. Thanks a lot. The problem from (2) remains but it`s not important , it`s good that the stats are ok :)

fozzy71
03-24-2010, 06:57 PM
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Multi Currency (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/369/Multi+Currency)

VexVictor
03-24-2010, 08:01 PM
Ah sorry missed that. Fixed all , works great now. thanks a lot