PDA

View Full Version : HEM doesnt archive

stry67
03-24-2010, 09:07 AM
After having to re-install HEM on a re-built computer, I thought I got everything setup but HEM is not archiving into the folder where I set it too. In fact it's not archiving at all even tho everything else seems to be working. No, I dont have archiving dis-abled on the import config screen.

netsrak
03-24-2010, 11:10 AM
Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

If thats ok check the archive folder. Is it really correct?

If that doesn't help please attach your file config/holdemmanager.config

fozzy71
03-24-2010, 11:40 AM
What site? Is HEM AND the Poker Site running as admin?

Please give your poker client EXE file admin rights aslo.

HM is unable to move the gamehistory.dat file for microgaming skins so you will have to manually archive them.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

stry67
03-24-2010, 01:16 PM
I had tried the things net suggested but it didn't seem to help. Now however it appears to be archiving MOST but there's still a couple HH's in my PS dir. Yes, I play on Pokerstars. Ill watch and it see how it does, thanks guys.