PDA

View Full Version : Major Ongame Problem

jayvechi
03-24-2010, 08:04 AM
When i click on auto import it either takes ages to start or it just wont start at all. To fix this i will have to click stop import an wait around, it will then say its importing a big chunk of hands. In most cases between 500-900. The hud will then begin to work.

This morning its gotten worse and takes even longer to work.

Anyone advise on what to do please? ;)

Thanks in advance

netsrak
03-24-2010, 11:12 AM
Close Holdemmanager and your Ongame client and check the Ongame handhistory folder. There should be no files except the latest hands and the handhistory file should be of a very small size. It this is not the case please delete the files or move them to a different folder.

fozzy71
03-24-2010, 11:26 AM
You may have also mis-configured your archive folder, which can cause a never ending import loop. You need to be sure the archive folder is not in the same path as one of your auto import folders. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Warning: You have XXX Hand History Files in your Auto Import Folders (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/119/Warning:+You+have+XXX+Hand+History+Files+in+your+A uto+Import+Folders)

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

SpaceyFCB
03-31-2010, 05:11 PM
Hello,

I have a similar problem in BWIN

The problem is that HEM doesn't archive the files altough it is selected to do that (it works for every other site)
After the first hand is played on a session it takes several minutes for HEM to read the file. in that time not any other hans is imported from another site (I usually play on several sites the same time as a MTT player)

The problem gets solved when I delete the files (usually stored in c:\users\username\appdata\local\p5\bwin\HH

Kenny

fozzy71
03-31-2010, 11:08 PM
Uncheck "Import from Subfolders" in the auto-import settings.

Move the files in the handhistory folder to your \hmarchive folder and import them via import file or import from folder.

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

Are you sure you didnt disable archiving in the auto import folder configuration window? Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

SpaceyFCB
04-01-2010, 01:16 PM
I think I found the problem.
After installing a new PC and re-using my old config-file, I created a new Archive folder (located on a different place then the old computer) so the folder selected didn't exist.

I changed it and hopefully it will work in the future.

Greetings Kenny