PDA

View Full Version : Search Maxed Out

kingcobra1
03-23-2010, 10:43 PM
Sorry I posted this in the wrong spot elsewhere so I'll put it here as well where it belongs.

My table stats are fine, new hands are added properly, however the search players tab is maxed out, no more players being added, no more hands to the current ones. So when I do a search for all cash game hands for instance I get 20762 players and 6689651 hands, and neither number ever goes up anymore. By the way the same thing is happening when I narrow the search, sam stuff never changes.

I've checked the FAQ's and it's saying I can vacuum the thing whatever the hell that is but for different reasons. The database itself is working perfect, no issues at all, it's this search function that can't grab any new hands from it. Any idea what's going on?

Thanks
Ken

netsrak
03-24-2010, 07:02 AM
It can be a filter, date time, player name setting or you selected the wrong game type (Holdem, Omaha, all)

If thats fine you can try a reindex via pgadminII->maintenance.

Here is how to check the number of hands in a different way: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/115/Check+Total+Amount+of+Hands+in+Database+

kingcobra1
03-24-2010, 10:00 AM
Thanks! I don't care about the total amount of hands, but I do need new players added but I've managed to figure it out.