PDA

View Full Version : backstep, jump to streets, finish the replayer

fish
07-17-2008, 06:24 PM
when will the replayer be a normal feature?

There are missing so much basically functions. It is only a fragment now. Not to use normal.

morny
07-17-2008, 07:03 PM
Roy just put the barebones in place because there was other jobs with higher priority at the time but he will be coming back to work on this when he has more time.

00Blitz
07-27-2008, 11:08 AM
Just posting to show I'd like this feature to be updated asap too.

cheers.

melles
08-06-2008, 05:53 PM
Roy just put the barebones in place because there was other jobs with higher priority at the time but he will be coming back to work on this when he has more time.

morny when will this happen next week next month next year?
To have a working replayer (a replayer that you can use) must be high in priority or?

morny
08-06-2008, 06:23 PM
Unfortunately i dont have an ETA simply because we dont know how quickly all the other planned developments will go. Although this is of course high priority as were aware of how important a good replayer is, so are alot of other things like people waiting for support to be added for their sites, the tourney section needs revamping,multi currency support just to name a few aswell as providing support and fixing bugs with each new release you can see theres alot to do.

But Roy and Mike are working hard and they basically got a functional replayer working within a limited space of time and will come back to make good improvements to it when some of the higher priority developments are introduced. Theres always someone who wants their problem to be the highest priority but somebody has to lose out.

melles
08-07-2008, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the reply morny but when do you think the replayer will get an update maybe its hard to know but two weeks a month or three months?
How many things are more important then a replayer right now? just so we can get a feeling when the replayer will get updated.

morny
08-07-2008, 06:18 PM
The roadmap to version 1.07 is stickied in the suggestions forum, until we get through that there is no point in giving an ETA as it wouldnt be accurate

fish
08-27-2008, 08:09 PM
Do you really think, Multi Currency is more important than a working replayer?

The multi currency is for some players - the replayer is for ALL.

Without a replayer with the basicfunctions a trackingprogram is not ready for the market.

It cannot be so much work to build in "jump to streets" and "backstep".

It must not be perfect - but it should contain the basic functions!

Who makes the priorities?

morny
08-28-2008, 10:05 AM
Thanks these features will be added as soon as possible, id love the replayer to be completed immediately along with a ton of other things but i find it serves its purpose well and yes the backstep would be handy but double clicking on the HH no in the bottom left restarts the hand so it works for me. If we start moving priorities then youll be happy but all the other people who are waiting on other things will be complaining instead so its impossible to keep everyone happy as whats essential to you might be useless to someone else and vice versa so were sorry for the inconvenience and hope to have it sorted asap

fish
08-31-2008, 07:14 PM
bla bla bla

no response would be the same response ....

Stake Monster
09-01-2008, 07:45 AM
bla bla bla

no response would be the same response ....

you don't have to be a dick to the guy when he gave you a straight up answer earlier. what else do you want him to say when they haven't really decided when they will have time?

grow up.

melles
09-04-2008, 06:03 PM
Morny can we get an update when the replayer will be updated!

morny
09-05-2008, 03:54 PM
As i said already until we get through the features such as Tourney Support and Multi currency i cant give an accurate ETA

melles
09-05-2008, 05:44 PM
Thanks for the reply morny.
Are Tourney Support and Multi currency going in the next patch?
Or else it must be at least two months before we see any replayer updates?

morny
09-05-2008, 06:48 PM
Tourney Support is next off as soon as we polish off Ongame Database support which is almost complete

Mike chops
10-22-2008, 05:40 PM
It's being worked on. I can't see it taking much longer than a week or so. We want to get 1.6.4 as a final release first though.

morny
10-28-2008, 10:05 PM
Just bumping to let ye know that Mike has completed the replayer upgrade

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

fish
10-30-2008, 11:15 AM
GREAT!!

Thank you for updating the replayer.

NOW you can call it a replayer. Have waited a long time.

Some ideas:

1. if someone makes a bet you see the chips and the amount clearly.
If you continue then very often the chips and the bets are partially covered with a black bar.

2. A very good idea would be:
make the Action more flashy - thats it what a replayer should show.

I.e. make the actions bigger and colored to realize the Action with one eye.

Fold=white
Raise=red
bet=blue
call=green

or any other colors and especially make it very flashy!

Symbols for the actions per street would be helpful also.

Thank you.

morny
10-30-2008, 02:45 PM
OK thanks for the feedback and well pass it on