PDA

View Full Version : HUD Problem

PeaceFr0g
03-23-2010, 01:19 PM
How do I get rid of my stats on the HUD? I have UNchecked "show my stats" and my stats still are appearing.

Also, I'm trying to set up a friend's HUD and his cards are not showing up at the end of the hand. He sees the flop and opponent's cards, but not HIS cards.

Can I get info on how to correct these two HUD problems? Thanks.

morny
03-23-2010, 01:40 PM
Hud Options / Player Preferences / Appearance and tick "Disable Hero In Hud"

Mucked cards dont show by design for the hero only villains

PeaceFr0g
03-23-2010, 01:44 PM
Hud Options / Player Preferences / Appearance and tick "Disable Hero In Hud"

Mucked cards dont show by design for the hero only villains

Thanks. That worked. Would you know why my buddy doesn't see his cards after the hand? Again, he sees opponent cards and the flop of the previous hand, but not his own cards. Thanks again.

_Loki_
03-23-2010, 03:34 PM
PeaceFr0g are you a Doors fan ?

Your friend could turn on card & alignment edit in table preferences to see where the mucked cards for his seat are - maybe that's the problem

Perhaps hidden under another HUD stat ?

PeaceFr0g
03-23-2010, 05:22 PM
PeaceFr0g are you a Doors fan ?

Your friend could turn on card & alignment edit in table preferences to see where the mucked cards for his seat are - maybe that's the problem

Perhaps hidden under another HUD stat ?

Thank you. I'll have him try that. And yes, I'm a huge Doors fan.

_Loki_
03-23-2010, 08:20 PM
Amsterdam - cough cough

The Doors Coffeeshop, Amsterdam coffeeshop & bar. (http://www.coffeeshopthedoors.com/coffeeshop_info/drugs_home.html)

PeaceFr0g
03-23-2010, 09:04 PM
Amsterdam - cough cough

The Doors Coffeeshop, Amsterdam coffeeshop & bar. (http://www.coffeeshopthedoors.com/coffeeshop_info/drugs_home.html)

Cool site! Thanks Loki.

Uh, I ticked the "Disable Hero in Hud"" and UNticked "Display for you" and my stats are still appearing.

It's not that big of a deal. It can't hurt to see my own stats if for no other reason than I have an idea of how others might perceive me, but sometimes I find them to be a distraction. So I'd like to know how to turn them off. Thanks.

_Loki_
03-24-2010, 12:00 AM
'Disable hero in HUD' SHOULD do what you want. I just selected my replayer HUD config & checked the box named 'disable hero in HUD' & sure enough my HUD stopped appearing in the replayer. I suspect that you have checked the box named 'disable hero in HUD' for a configuration that HM isn't using in live play. In other words you're knocking out your HUD in the wrong config or in the right config, but HM isn't displaying that config because it's conflicting with the default config

Does that make sense ?

Do you use just the default HUD configuration ? It is better to not use the default config at all & set it up for use at a site that you do not play
Then set up new configurations

For example I have 4 configs...
1] 'Default': Dracula site (never play there): Only the PL boxes checked (never play PL)
2] 'sixmax': PokerStars 6max NLHE
3] 'Replayer': Same config as 2], but without the table averages & pots stats
4] 'T': PokerStars Tourney - haven't figured out what I'm doing here so I've got virtually nothing in the HUD :)

The 'display for you' & 'display for opponents' feature is designed for hiding a stat in an already configured HUD
For example I don't display my name in my HUD, but I do display my villains names

_Loki_
03-24-2010, 12:17 AM
This is what I'm trying to say:

"Note: The HUD uses the list of configs and tries to find one that matches the table. If it cannot find one, it will use the default config file– that’s why you can’t delete the default config file"

That quote comes from the below FAQ (read it)

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Choose Configuration (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/202/Choose+Configuration)

The config you've set up that doesn't have your HUD displayed isn't being used by HM at the tables - it's using another config (probably the default config) instead

PeaceFr0g
03-24-2010, 01:05 AM
Loki,

It's very possible that there is a conflict (or I'm doing something wrong) between my default config and another one I tried to create. I never could get the other one to work (it kept defaulting to the default no matter which one I had selected, even though I reconfigured the stats).

So I've never understood how the configurations work. Right now, the default configuration is the one chosen. If I choose the other one, the wrong stats appear even though I configured it the way I want them.

I'll look at the link and in the manual and see if I can figure it out. Like I said, it's not earth shattering or anything. I'd probably wind up leaving my stats on anyway. I just wanted to see what it looked like without them. Thanks again.