PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars fragmented hand histories

jjyykk
03-23-2010, 05:54 AM
hi,

I'm using Windows 7 64 bit. Using HEM 1.10.03a and Pokerstars.

My Pokerstars hand histories are getting fragmented. A lot of times the hand history will be a 2kb file with 1-2 hands and then more hand histories will be created. This is obviously very annoying for reviewing my tournaments.

FTP does not do this, just PS.

Are there any known issues with HEM? Or is this just a Pokerstars client problem? Thank you.

netsrak
03-23-2010, 10:23 AM
Where do you see this fragmented files?
If they appear in the Stars handhistory folder the Stars client creates them in this way.

If its in the HEM archive folder the auto-import may cause this.

jjyykk
03-24-2010, 12:28 PM
It's in my HEM archive file. From testing, it seems the Pokerstars hands themselves are safe.

Is there any way I can replicate or troubleshoot this issue? It's quite frustrating :P.

_Loki_
03-24-2010, 09:21 PM
I'm not sure that you have a problem. If I look in my HM archive I can see files containing one hand where I looked at the table & didn't sit because I didn't like the position of the seat relative to the fish etc. I have plenty of these small pre-fetch HH's in my HM archive - the smallest is 721 bytes

You write this: "My Pokerstars hand histories are getting fragmented. A lot of times the hand history will be a 2kb file with 1-2 hands and then more hand histories will be created. This is obviously very annoying for reviewing my tournaments"
Explain why is this annoying for reviewing tournaments ?