PDA

View Full Version : default hud in replayer hud stuck.

MASTERHOLMES
03-23-2010, 05:53 AM
I am testing out the hud for m in tourneys.

use for,,
check marked all tourneys,
replayer
all games

appearance
number of pots 3
fix stats
mutiple panels
drop shadow,
main pop up is tourney (also didnt'w ork in default flop either)

player preferences
name
trney m
big blinds
new panel (also tried as line feed)
hands,
vpip
pfr
call open
limp call
call vs steal
call 3 bet
cold call 3bet
new panel
raise first
steal
limp raise
3-bet
squeeze
3-bet vs steal
four bet
new panel
limp fold
fold vs steal
fold vs resteal
fold vs 3bet
foldvs 4 bet.

table preferences
enable logging,
force on top
win loss muck

seating preferences 1,3 5,

I got the latest beta,, and read all the faqs, and beats me what i am doing wrong that i keep getting the default lay out in the hud instead of my revious preflop m and blinds that i want to work on.

please need help with it.

_Loki_
03-23-2010, 08:48 AM
When I launch replayer it also of course launches table manager

I'm not sure about your problem, but sometimes when I change a HUD config that is for use in replayer I find it doesn't always work perfectly until I close & reopen replayer AND table manager.

I think I make sure replayer & t.manager are closed now before I do this stuff (although I don't know if that's really necessary)

This is a new config isn't it ?
What site & games is your default config set to ? try unchecking tourneys from the default config

fozzy71
03-23-2010, 12:55 PM
This is usually because the Use For tab is improperly configured for one or more of your HUD layouts. The Default HUD should be set to a site you never play, and make sure none of the other layouts have conflicting rules. Any time HM isn't sure which HUD to use, it will revert to the Default HUD (even if it is set to a site you never play).

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Use For - Tab 3 (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/205/Use+For+-+Tab+3)

How To Setup And Use Multiple HUD Configs/Layouts - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=13936)

If you still cant figure it out attach the prefs file. Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

MASTERHOLMES
03-23-2010, 02:55 PM
I moved the default to party since i dont play there.
and voila i am able to see my hud change finally.

thanks the fonz