PDA

View Full Version : microgaming and ongame

mtobberup
03-23-2010, 05:09 AM
I simply cant get any of those to sites to save their handhistory. Ongame is supposed to be C:\Users\Tobberup\appdata\Local\P5\ScandicBookmake rs\handhistory and I can find the folder, but the folder is just empty. The only option I can find regarding handhistory is at the bottom of the pokerclient, but when pressed, i just return to their webpage.

Microgaming it is the same deal. It does not save the handhistory to the hardrive, and when entering then function handhistory in the pokerclient theres no such option.

I have really used a lot of time googling this and seaching this forum, and everybody who is having problems, seems to be able to store the handhistories. I have disabled uac, using vista and my HM works fine on tilt, ipoker, stars, party and a few others. Hope someone got the magic answer.

netsrak
03-23-2010, 05:40 AM
You need to play some real money cashgame hands. I guess you tried with play money?

mtobberup
03-23-2010, 05:46 AM
No i played around 10 cashgame hands on each site

mtobberup
03-23-2010, 07:28 AM
Has nobody else had this problem?

netsrak
03-23-2010, 10:24 AM
You should run the Pokerclient as administrator, play some hands and search for the files again. They maybe somewhere else on your c: partition.