PDA

View Full Version : Problems with PokerEV

B T R O M Z
03-22-2010, 07:53 PM
i type server, port, username, pass, DB name. i took all this info from HME > options > manage DB
i click set to this connection and it shoves error - error Connecting to the SQL server. Check that the service is started. the message was: FATAL:3D000:database "holdemmaneger" does not exist

can anyone help me? maybe i can somehow import directly from HMEarchive folder? but i need to make the HHs in HH database file

The Minder
03-22-2010, 09:23 PM
From the PokerEV web site:

PokerEV is a game analysis and session review tool for poker pros. It runs off your PokerTracker database and provides detailed EV statistics, advanced filtering, comprehensive graphing, a site skinned HH replayer with built in stats and range calcs, and other features. Includes support for Holdem, Omaha and Omaha Hi-Lo. PokerEV started as a pet project some months ago, and is free. I'm not accepting donations at this time.

B T R O M Z
03-23-2010, 08:05 AM
so there is no way i can see skalensky bucks graph?

B T R O M Z
03-23-2010, 10:25 AM
From the PokerEV web site:

PokerEV is a game analysis and session review tool for poker pros. It runs off your PokerTracker database and provides detailed EV statistics, advanced filtering, comprehensive graphing, a site skinned HH replayer with built in stats and range calcs, and other features. Includes support for Holdem, Omaha and Omaha Hi-Lo. PokerEV started as a pet project some months ago, and is free. I'm not accepting donations at this time.

PokerEV - PokerTracker - PokerTracker Forum (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/114/pokertracker/pokerev-742321/)

so for what PokerEV is then for? lol

fozzy71
03-23-2010, 12:52 PM
PokerEV is old, abandoned software. The developer is a bit of a joke in the poker software community at this point for his never released, new 'vaporware' version of the software.

B T R O M Z
03-23-2010, 09:05 PM
PokerEV is old, abandoned software. The developer is a bit of a joke in the poker software community at this point for his never released, new 'vaporware' version of the software.

so there is no way i can see my DB graped in skalensky bucks?

fozzy71
03-24-2010, 11:41 AM
The closest thing to what you want would be S.E.C.T. There is a thread about it in this forum.