PDA

View Full Version : HM import issue

danarong
03-22-2010, 06:50 PM
Hi there,

When I open HM, normally I select the start auto import button and begin playing and everything is fine. Since Sunday, when I open it, the only button available is "stop import" and the other 3 buttons are faded out. The import progress bar doesn't move at all.

The only thin I have changed is that I recently run superantispyware for the first time & it found over 100 things which it said were tracking cookies and I deleted them as it suggested. Not sure if this is related, but don't know what to do.

A creen shot is below in case that helps:

Any ideas?

Thanks for your time.

_Loki_
03-22-2010, 09:05 PM
I use SAS - no problems. I haven't enabled 'Real-time' protection on mine because I have Avira & Threatfire for my frontline protection. Have you enabled yours ? Maybe that's it, but I doubt it

1.09 beta 42 ? Why not update to 1.10.03c & see if that fixes it ?
(Link in the 'notices' section above)

morny
03-22-2010, 09:31 PM
Hi

please give HoldemManager Administrator rights:

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator". if the option is grayed out then this is because youve UAC disabled, in which case enable UAC Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista - How-To Geek (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-user-account-control-uac-the-easy-way-on-windows-vista/) and reboot the PC then do step 3 and then you can disable UAC again if you like.
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

jenkulle
03-23-2010, 12:46 PM
I'd go get malwarebytes too and give it a scan if you found that many spyware using SAS

you need both

danarong
03-23-2010, 07:05 PM
Thanks Morny.

It now at first appears to be working properly. When I open HM, it looks normal, when I press "auto import", it opens up table manager as per normal.

Hoswever when I start playing on a table the hud doesn't open.

I checked my pokerstars options, and they are set correctly, however the hand histories don't seem to be appearing in the designated folder.

Is his a stars issue or an HM issue?

To repeat, all was fine until Sunday when I ran SAS. No idea if that is linked, but its odd that HM is suddenly not working.

Thanks again for your help so far.

danarong
03-23-2010, 07:18 PM
@ Loki - no, I only have the free one. But that was the first time I had run the scan.

@ Jenk - Yeah, I use that too, just been a bit slack for a few months.

Thanks for the responses though guys.

danarong
03-23-2010, 07:25 PM
Actually it's working now.

Thanks guys.