PDA

View Full Version : import from folder doesnt work anymore...

thekabalist
03-22-2010, 06:40 PM
hi was tring to find other handhistory in hm archive i already did it before as i have seen that reimporting duplicate doesnt do any trouble but when i do import from folder even if its a folder that surely had hands it says 0file to process!!!!!!
ever happened to anyone???
what to do????

_Loki_
03-22-2010, 09:18 PM
Are you saying that you are trying to import old archived HH's from the HMArchive folder ?
Explain what you are doing step by step & why you are doing it

morny
03-22-2010, 09:23 PM
I'm not sure what your issue is, are you getting duplicate import messages or is it something else?

if your getting duplicates try can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and see if the problems persist

thekabalist
03-22-2010, 09:43 PM
lost almost 80%of my hh somehow and i was tryng to find them around the drive while i was tryng before i gave it a try also at hmarchives and found some old ones that werent imported even if mostly were duplicate....
now while i was tryng again to find some other one i foun out that import from folder gives me 0file to process...is this normal if all the hands were already imported??

plus if u can helm pe further i found out how to check how many hands are saved on postgresql with query tolls it says 10900 while on hem there arent more than 1500 do u know why do u know how can i import them in hem???

i must have made a mess or maybe cause i didnt install the beta update at first...and i use pkr!!!! but all my hh have disappeared from originalpkr/hh folder and are not apart some on hmarchive.....

sigh sigh:(

_Loki_
03-22-2010, 11:18 PM
lost almost 80%of my hh somehow and i was tryng to find them around the drive while i was tryng before i gave it a try also at hmarchives and found some old ones that werent imported even if mostly were duplicate....
now while i was tryng again to find some other one i foun out that import from folder gives me 0file to process...is this normal if all the hands were already imported??

plus if u can helm pe further i found out how to check how many hands are saved on postgresql with query tolls it says 10900 while on hem there arent more than 1500 do u know why do u know how can i import them in hem???

i must have made a mess or maybe cause i didnt install the beta update at first...and i use pkr!!!! but all my hh have disappeared from originalpkr/hh folder and are not apart some on hmarchive.....

sigh sigh:(

Do you collect datamined hands ? Do you know approx how many hands YOU have played in ?

** A] the query in postgreSQL gives you the total number of HH's in the DB that you run the query on [including datamined HH's]

** B] If you have no filters set then HM gives you the number of HH's played by you [or by the player/alias you have selected]

A] will be a bigger number than B]