PDA

View Full Version : Missing hands from Ultimate Bet.

tiberius
03-22-2010, 04:29 PM
Have been playing on UB/AP with HEM for several months without any problems. However, the last couple a of sessions, I see that HEM is missing alot of hands when I am reviewing hands after I have ended my play.

What is strange is that I remember seeing some of these missing hands in the "in-game hand history reviewer" (the textbox that shows when you click one of the previous pots).

I requested full hand histories via email from UB, and tried a manual import, but I still cant find the hands.

I have no filters activated in HEM.

Has anyone experienced the same, or have any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance!

jakhamma__
03-22-2010, 04:38 PM
I have been having an identical problem over the last 2 days with party poker.

I've also tried manually importing hh's with no luck, and no filters activated. My results are way off, and the hh's just do not appear in HEM.

morny
03-22-2010, 07:05 PM
See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Missing Hands or Innacurate Reports (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/371/Missing+Hands+or+Innacurate+Reports)

trainee
03-23-2010, 01:34 PM
same problem here. I play mamamia
nothing to do with filters though

gr
trainee

tiberius
03-23-2010, 03:25 PM
See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Missing Hands or Innacurate Reports (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/371/Missing+Hands+or+Innacurate+Reports)

I tried following this guide. Updating, cleaning up the filters did not reveal the missing hands.

However, I tried creating a new DB and importing the hand history files containing my missing hands. All the hands from the file shows up in my HEM report-window (about 270 hands total), while my original database only shows about 180 of these hands.

I then tried to export the hands form my new database, and manually import them into my original one. In the import-window, HEM tells me it looked through all 272 hands, and that 270 of these were duplicates.

As far as I can understand from this, it seems that my missing hands actually have been imported into HEM, but for some reason they just wont show up in any of the tabs.

Whats going on here?

morny
03-23-2010, 05:24 PM
Most likely the original database is corrupt, export your hands from the old one into the new one and continue to use the new one anymore

tiberius
03-23-2010, 08:03 PM
Most likely the original database is corrupt, export your hands from the old one into the new one and continue to use the new one anymore

That works perfectly. Thanks alot, morny!