PDA

View Full Version : HUD on Ongame

jpz100
03-22-2010, 08:10 AM
On Party Poker the HUD runs fine, but I can't get it to work on Ongame. I read the FAQ on how to configure the HUD and if I look at the reports tab I see that the hands are imported, but for some reason the HUD just doesn't appear on the table. I've configured to the HUD to run on all sites and all games and I also ran the update and am now running version 1.10.0c.

netsrak
03-22-2010, 09:45 AM
please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

jpz100
03-22-2010, 10:01 AM
According to the FAQ Holdem Manager must find my hand histories and and the Table Manager must be running.

In the current version of Ongame's software I haven't found where to configure the directory into which the hand histories are saved, but they seem to be saved since Holdem Manager can find them. Also whenever I've finished a hand, Holdem Manager announces Files Imported 1 of 1.

The Table Manager is also running. But the name of the table doesn't pop up as it does when I've tested the program on Party.

morny
03-22-2010, 08:17 PM
If you run a report in HM for today does it show the hands you played? If not please answer all those questions Karsten Linked to

jpz100
04-03-2010, 12:41 PM
If you run a report in HM for today does it show the hands you played? If not please answer all those questions Karsten Linked toAs I said in the first post, YES, the reports tab does show the hands I played. But the table manager just doesn't seem to recognize the table and no HUD appears.

morny
04-03-2010, 07:42 PM
Sorred missed that in your first post.

Please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

jpz100
04-04-2010, 05:53 AM
I read through the FAQ and I guess the problem might have something to do with the table manager since it just doesn't seem to recognize tables on Ongame the way it does on Party. Whenever I open a table on Party I instantly get the table name in the table manager, but when I do the same on Ongame I get nothing. On Party it seems to work with limit and NL HE cash games and SNG:s but on Ongame I only bothered to try small stakes cash games.

netsrak
04-04-2010, 10:08 AM
Please post the answers to the FAQ link here in this thread, we need more informations to help you

jpz100
04-05-2010, 10:58 AM
OK, here are the answers to the questions in the FAQ. I don't know if they're particularly helpful, though.

1. What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
1.10.04b

2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
Party, ongame, problems only on ongame.

3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
Limit and NL HE cash games and SNGs, none of these work on Ongame.

4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
Yes

5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.

6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
They are

7. If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
Yes, the hands do appear here.

8. If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)

9. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)
It doesn't seem to support Ongame.

10. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
They are.

11. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.

Unolago
04-05-2010, 12:29 PM
Try the following work around.
On table manager choose "Table" menu and then "Table finder". Your table should be shown at unattached tables window. Follow the instructions (select an unattached table from list and drag the red finder to the table) and that's it.

After you have done this once, hud works normally.
Hope this helps :-)

jpz100
04-05-2010, 01:49 PM
Try the following work around.
On table manager choose "Table" menu and then "Table finder". Your table should be shown at unattached tables window. Follow the instructions (select an unattached table from list and drag the red finder to the table) and that's it.

After you have done this once, hud works normally.
Hope this helps :-)Wow, that worked. Thanks a lot.

Unolago
04-05-2010, 02:44 PM
yw, see u @ tables ;-)