PDA

View Full Version : viewing hands

structure
03-22-2010, 02:22 AM
So im trying to view which hands im winning/loseing the most money with... How do I view all hands as one? For example I want to see how much ive won/lost with pocket 10's... how do I do that for all hands?

Also, when I click on the "preflop cards" tab I am unable to view any hands for some reason..

edit: ok pretty strange but I can now see hands, but I can only seem to view then individually

netsrak
03-22-2010, 06:11 AM
You mean view hands in the replayer?
When you right click on the hands in the hands view you have different options to start the replayer. One is Replay all hands.

fubar
03-22-2010, 06:34 AM
I think i know what you mean ,go to cash games then below click on preflop cards. It will come up with a grid just click on the hand you wish to look at ie 10s it will come up with all the pocket 10 hands youve played. gl

structure
03-22-2010, 06:08 PM
I think i know what you mean ,go to cash games then below click on preflop cards. It will come up with a grid just click on the hand you wish to look at ie 10s it will come up with all the pocket 10 hands youve played. gl

This is exactly what I mean. Is there any way to view all hands by most $$ won/lost rather than individually clicking on each hand?

morny
03-22-2010, 06:34 PM
In the reports TAB, look for the Holecards report in the reports dropdown list in the top left section and it should show all your hands and which are making or losing the most