PDA

View Full Version : help please

fubar
03-21-2010, 09:31 PM
Hello again :p ive just recently swapped over from ft to poker stars and im having a knightmare adding my stars name and improting from there i cant swap it from ft. Ive had the hud working on stars but my stats dont appear only the other players and its not importing hands.

I set up a team viewer session on here before and you was kind enough to help me out. I was wondering if i could do the same again i really dont know what im swapping around ive managed to add stars to the import section i think but thats as far as i can get.

Any help greatly appeciated

morny
03-21-2010, 09:39 PM
Hi,

Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

support@holdemmanager.net
Thanks
Morny

fubar
03-21-2010, 10:38 PM
Thnx for such a quick responce please tell me a time when your available ill make myself free :) ive downloaded the software. do i e mail you on support@holdemmanager.net?

netsrak
03-22-2010, 06:09 AM
Yes, please mail support@holdemmanager.net with link to this thread.

fubar
03-22-2010, 06:19 AM
ok all the info sent .

fubar
03-22-2010, 06:39 AM
Did you recieve the e-mail ? Not sure if im meant to be waiting to do the session now or not :p

fubar
03-22-2010, 07:55 AM
I cant sit and look at my computer any more, need some sleep. Ill be back on again later hopfully we can sort a session out then.

thnx again for your help in this matter.

fubar
03-22-2010, 10:20 PM
ant chance of a veiwer session please . I waited up 14 hours last night had to sleep :( ill be awake for the next few hours and any help is greatly appreciated.

If its not convenient at this time could you please respond so i can go to bed :p

_Loki_
03-22-2010, 11:22 PM
Maybe support emailed you back, but it's gone to your spam folder ?

morny
03-23-2010, 12:09 PM
Did you get sorted,whats your email and ill check the emails and see if it got overlooked

fozzy71
03-23-2010, 12:19 PM
PatVS replied to you last night at 11pm EST with his Skype/MSN details.

morny
03-23-2010, 12:26 PM
Yeah ive just tried to connect but it says your offline so reply to the original email to let us know another suitable time in advance

fubar
03-25-2010, 05:22 AM
Sorry guys been busy. Ill be on today so if its atall possible. i havnt replyed on skype or msn i dont have accounts on them it takes me all me brain power to reply to an e-mail.

Ill await a responce in this post thnx again for your patience.

Also does hem work on aced poker part of the merge network ?

Im looking for a site with rakeback where i can use hem and ft is out the question also cant use pkr on this computer. I was looking for a weekly rakeback really but one where im not having to hit targets to recieve it.

If any of you have any ideas on that id greralty appreciate it.

thnx again.

_Loki_
03-25-2010, 09:00 AM
did you know theres a rakeback outfit linked in your HM software ?
don't know anything about them

fozzy71
03-25-2010, 11:02 AM
Sorry guys been busy. Ill be on today so if its atall possible. i havnt replyed on skype or msn i dont have accounts on them it takes me all me brain power to reply to an e-mail.

Ill await a responce in this post thnx again for your patience.

Email is the best way to schedule a support session. If you have already sent an email regarding this then I suggest you do a Reply To All to the message in your Sent box. Otherwise Please email support@holdemmanager.com, with a link to this thread, and your forum name.

Also does hem work on aced poker part of the merge network ?

Yes, it should work for all of the Merge skins.

FYI - On April 15th 2 former Cake network skins are moving to Merge and I believe they are updating their software. The software update may be significant, but it is purely speculation at this point.

fubar
03-25-2010, 04:51 PM
did you know theres a rakeback outfit linked in your HM software ?
don't know anything about them

Nope i never knew about theese can i have more info please.Im new to poker and online poker. Ive basically joined all the main sites when i was 1st starting to play online poker just to take a look through there software. But i joined them before having any idea of rakeback. Now im pretty much stuck looking for a decent site offering rakeback where hem works. I also find all the affilaites hard to choose from i like the way the hendon mob run there rakeback no fuss paid weekly and no targets to hit but i cant recieve through ft with them.

Any info you guys can give me on which way i should go would be appreciated. I wonder if i can leave the session a few days untill i get it all worked out.

Sorry for being such a pain.

_Loki_
03-25-2010, 07:37 PM
first of all - what sites haven't you signed up to yet where HM works ?
(see bottom of forum main page for a list)

fubar
03-25-2010, 09:13 PM
ive joined titan on i poker but none of the others, bodog, pacific, ft ,stars,Players only,party poker, I belive i joined absolute poker,Bodog, Others ive joined high 5, doyles room ,ub.

I think thats it the only ones ive deposited on are ub i have rakeback with rake the rake i believe but didnt like the fact its monthly and you have to hit certain targets to recieve it. FT no rakeback , stars vpip i think this site is the best option for me although i would prefer rakeback.

The other sites ive never deposited but im sure thell all be linked to non rakeback affiliates like my ft account.

I never knew it could be so difficult to set up an account your happy with i needed a crystal ball.

I always used to play pacific which is the only other site i deposited on and you used to be able to make multiple accounts on there but that was years ago before i had any real clue about the game i spent around a year on there before giving up playing its only recently i came back to poker and the choice of online sites an affiliates is emmence.

Ive heard good things about i poker network but none do rakeback that i can see am i just over valueing rakeback ?