PDA

View Full Version : hud on titan

bakso
03-21-2010, 06:46 PM
Hi

Please can you help me with this two problems?

today i updated HM for the last version.

1.)I play on Titan poker and hud stats are in wrong position. On another site(everest, fulltilt) is all ok, but here is not.
I cant to choose prefered seating on ipoker, so i try to choose fix my stats position and all stats manualy move to the correct position. Also then i choose in table manager (save position).
When i open new table all is again in wrong position.
How to fix this probleme?

2.) i open table on titan and iam in sitout (waiting for big blinds) and hud calculate hands my oponents. Its only on titan. On everest and full tilt its not. (here the hands calculate only when i play.)

Is it correct on titan?

thanks

morny
03-21-2010, 10:16 PM
1) ipoker added preferred seating lately, were currently working on supporting it, in the meantime youll need to not use preferred seating otherwise youll have those issues

2) This probably only works because your mining? HM isnt a mining tool and so weve no way of adding this feature of seeing observed stats

bakso
03-22-2010, 06:39 AM
i have any extra soft to mining, sure. i have only HM. and this is only on titan, that im sitout, dont play hands and stats are calculated.

on fulltilt and everest its calculated after play 1.st hand with me.

morny
03-22-2010, 08:15 PM
Yes most sites you have to be sitting in to get stats so getting them on Ipoker is a bonus, we dont support it but for some people it does work