PDA

View Full Version : Issue with HM on Betfred + silly problem with HUD on P*

Fishu88
03-21-2010, 08:27 AM
Hey guys,

i have 2 problems with HM.

1) Yfrog - fishu88 (http://yfrog.com/42fishu88p)

As You can see, there's no space between stats and player's name on sit 1 + stats are a little bit to the left in comparison to other players.

How to fix it so everething looks the same ?
It's a little bit annoying, i must admit. :)

2) stats on Betfred ( IPoker ) are in wrong positions while playing on more then 1 table; it there any way to fix that problem now or should i wait for the HM update ? :)

EDIT:

3) Can HM show Pot Odds while i play, not only when digging through HH ? xD

fozzy71
03-21-2010, 09:36 AM
Hey guys,

i have 2 problems with HM.

1) Yfrog - fishu88 (http://yfrog.com/42fishu88p)

As You can see, there's no space between stats and player's name on sit 1 + stats are a little bit to the left in comparison to other players.

How to fix it so everething looks the same ?
It's a little bit annoying, i must admit. :)

You are using multiple panel HUDs. You need to first move (right-click and drag) the main/first panel for that player (the one with the note icon and name). The sub-panels of his HUD will follow along. Once the main panel is positioned, to move the sub-panel for seat 1 without affecting the same sub-panel of any other players, you need to hold down Ctrl + Right-Click and then drag the panel where you want it.

2) stats on Betfred ( IPoker ) are in wrong positions while playing on more then 1 table; it there any way to fix that problem now or should i wait for the HM update ? :)

We are trying to add support for the new ipoker preferred seating option but for now you will want to turn that option off and/or try using the HUD Options > Player Preferences > Appearance > [x] Fix My Stats Position

3) Can HM show Pot Odds while i play, not only when digging through HH ? xD

HUD Options > Site Options > IPoker > [x] Track Live Hands

Fishu88
03-23-2010, 08:37 AM
Gr8 thx for help ;>