PDA

View Full Version : Free trial - lost hand history

losteverything
03-21-2010, 03:43 AM
I just wanted to test out the free trial version..... It seemed to work ok. My issue was that there was a lot of tweaking to get things the way I wanted to see them. I decided to not continue with the free trial and uninstalled the software. I really wish there was a disclaimer stating that holdem manager moves all hand history into it's own folder (If there was, I didn't see it anywhere). All of my Full Tilt hand histories were removed from that folder and all new hands were rerouted as well. Poof to 70,000 + hands. Just thought i would share in case others don't know this. Make sure to find where your history is and copy it before you uninstall. :(

fozzy71
03-21-2010, 10:11 AM
They are moved for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. If you didnt manually pick it that is the default.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Warning: You have XXX Hand History Files in your Auto Import Folders (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/119/Warning:+You+have+XXX+Hand+History+Files+in+your+A uto+Import+Folders)

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

If you play a site like stars/ftp you can email their support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney summaries.