PDA

View Full Version : My own stats not in the right place

FrankJones
03-20-2010, 02:37 PM
When I have a 6 max tournament going, my own stats are not in the right place, instead of being under me, they are way over to the side where they would be for a 9 person table. If I move them, then my stats on all my 9 person tables ( which I mostly play) move over to the left.

Is there a way I can set them to save independently for each size table?

morny
03-21-2010, 09:47 PM
What site is this for, did you setup 2 separate configs for 6max and 9max?

FrankJones
03-21-2010, 11:00 PM
What site is this for, did you setup 2 separate configs for 6max and 9max?

Full tilt.

I did not set up two separate configs. I didn't think I needed to, because when I move the opponents stats at a 6 max, it has no effect on the stats of anyone else at the 9 handed tables. It is only when I move my own stats that the problem occurs. Though, when a 6 max first starts, the opponents stats are out of place and need to be moved.

Where do I go to sort this out? I am somewhat familiar with the settings but I don't exactly know how to fix this.

_Loki_
03-22-2010, 12:00 AM
Hi Frank

I think this link should probably sort you out (mostly) read ALL of it before doing anything
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Choose Configuration (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/202/Choose+Configuration)

When you open it you will also see a button to download a 3 MB video, but I don't know how relevant it is to you because I've not watched it yet

FrankJones
03-22-2010, 12:36 AM
Thanks guys! The response time at this forum is very impressive.