PDA

View Full Version : Stats Inquiry

TuttoLotta
07-28-2012, 04:01 AM
I want to add SB vs CO steal (both call and fold,but only the 3bet stat is available) if you don't add them,can i made them somehow as a custom stat and add them to my pop-up?
I tried to save a notepad file Customstats.txt in reports,but it didn't appeared as an available stat.
EDIT : Also I have just made custom Main pop-up (when you click with the left button on the HUD),and want to add the won per session stats,but it doesn't appear in the edit pop-up designer menu.
Other stats that all Hem 1 users will find helpful and are missing are :
3bpots - Check Fold - Flop,turn,river ( only flop would be good too)
Check Raise Turn,River in 3bet pots both as PFR3bettor and caller.Fold to donkbets turn and river (again 3bet pots);Fold cbet to raise on turn and river in 3bet pots.And donkbets for all streets in 3bet pots.

I know that you want more of your customers to use HEM 2 ,where these stats are available,but even if you have HEM 2,you can be using the original program,because of slow PC.
So please add some of these stats or give us a way to create them and use the full potential of the program.
Thank you in advance.

Patvs
07-29-2012, 02:52 AM
In HM1 you can only create report stats, it's not possible to add custom HUD/popup stats.

We will not be adding any new stats to HM1.
About a year ago, there was a thread were all users could request any HM1 stats they would like. Most of those stats have been added to HM1 in the following months.

TuttoLotta
07-30-2012, 01:43 AM
Ok thank you for the answer. Can I at least add some how the won/lost for the session in my new main pop-up,stat appears in the default one,but can't find it in the pop-up designer to add it.

netsrak
07-30-2012, 05:44 AM
They are under Winnings in the Popup Designer stats list.

TuttoLotta
07-31-2012, 01:44 AM
In the winings tab there are Winnings for all hands,win rate,Won for 5,10 and 20 minutes, but not for the entire session it just appears in the main pop up,but you can't add it to the custom ones

netsrak
07-31-2012, 07:31 AM
Ok, sorry. In this case the stat is not available for HM1

TuttoLotta
07-31-2012, 09:59 AM
Can I somehow edit/copy the default main pop-up and make it the way I want?

Patvs
08-01-2012, 03:52 AM
hud options--> hud popup configuration--> select 'sample'
make changes to that.