PDA

View Full Version : HUD Errors

bleslie
03-20-2010, 06:41 AM
Hi,

My table finder selects all open MS windows internet explorer, and this sometimes causes an error

" failed to create table overlay"

bleslie
03-20-2010, 12:46 PM
also, my HUD will not display on the replayer anymore, I have it set up correctly in the preferences

morny
03-21-2010, 10:08 PM
Can you attach your exeNames.txt file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please

Please setup a hud config and set the pokersite as Replayer and it should use that hud for you, you can just duplicate the hud you want and make the change to the site

bleslie
03-22-2010, 09:44 AM
I have set up a config for the replayer. And set it up in the "use for" tab

morny
03-22-2010, 08:24 PM
Hi delete your exenames.txt file and replace it with the one ive attached, restart HM and see if the problem still persists

bleslie
03-24-2010, 05:27 AM
After doing this the table manager does not find the non poker windows, but when i launch replayer it does not find it either. I cannot confirm if the HUD still works on a poker table as I am at work at present.

Please advise as replayer HUD is still not working

netsrak
03-24-2010, 07:05 AM
Restart your computer and try the replayer as first thing after starting Holdemmanager.

bleslie
03-24-2010, 10:55 AM
This initially didnt work, but I used the table finder to find the replayer, and that has worked. Will it find my poker tables as well now? i cannot check until later

netsrak
03-24-2010, 11:16 AM
It may be necessary to use the table finder for the first table too but than it should work.

bleslie
03-25-2010, 07:15 AM
I now have to use the table finder everytime I open a new table

fozzy71
03-25-2010, 10:50 AM
I would suggest you try to delete the exenames file completely and try again. Hopefully with a fresh/default file it will work properly right away or after you use the table finder once.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager. Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) Delete your existing exenames file, so HM will rebuild it to default.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\exenames.txt
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Does your replayer HUD work properly now? If not, Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

bleslie
03-27-2010, 02:27 PM
This still did not work, I always need to use the table finder

netsrak
03-28-2010, 07:19 AM
I'm pretty sure there is still something wrong with your exenames.txt file.

I think the best is if we take a look at your system:
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.