PDA

View Full Version : problems when I upgraded to omaha

johnny1
03-19-2010, 12:33 PM
I upgraded my HEM with omaha pro version.
When I start playing at party there were stats visible at my holdem limit table. But they were all over the table. But at the omahatable there were no stats at all. The manager are importing all my hands, both limit hands and omaha hands. When I replay omaha hands in the manager I can see the stats at the table, but not IR when I play. It doesnt help if I close the limit-table, omaha stats dont show up anyway.

Do u guys have some good ideas?
Tnx

netsrak
03-19-2010, 01:01 PM
Are you using an english Party Client?

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.03 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

johnny1
03-19-2010, 01:22 PM
Hmmm, nope :D
I uninstalled it, and reinstalled the eng version, now it works all fine.
Tnx for you fast answer :)