PDA

View Full Version : Stats and Pokerstars, wrong position.

Urme
03-18-2010, 02:22 PM
Maybe I missed something, but I ususally play on Svenska Spel (Boss) and everything works great there with HH Converter, the hud displays on the correct position etc.

But on Pokerstars the stats are not displayed where the people are seated. For example XXX stats are displayed where YYY sits, and YYY stats are where ZZZ sits and so on.

Did I miss something?

netsrak
03-19-2010, 07:20 AM
Configure Stars preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

Urme
03-19-2010, 07:22 AM
Thanks will try that.

Will this affect the positions on Svenska Spel (Boss) as well? If I play on PokerStars, save the positions there, and then I'm playing on SS, will I need to resave the positions every time I change client?

morny
03-19-2010, 05:16 PM
Hi,

No it wont affect Boss, each sites positions are saved independantly

wallinson1
03-21-2010, 06:50 AM
Configure Stars preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

Hi
I have the same problem with BET365 ipoker client, but you can't set seating prefs in HM for ipoker. How do I get around this?

fozzy71
03-21-2010, 09:38 AM
There are many threads about this. We have not yet added support for the new ipoker preferred seating option.