PDA

View Full Version : Rush Poker HH hack

carlsb3rg
03-18-2010, 08:07 AM
I couldn't figure out why my several thousand Rush Poker hands were reduced to 82 in Hold'em Manager. The answer was that they were obviously imported before Hold'em Manager saw the difference between regular ring game tables and Rush Poker tables. To remedy this I did the following:

DISCLAIMER: Before you try this - wait for one of the administrators to confirm that this will work OR accept any consequences without complaining to either me or administrators. Some SQL knowledge is probably a good idea.

Find a Hand History Game ID from a log file that you're pretty sure hasn't got imported (doesn't show up when you filter for Rush).

Search in PostgreSQL admin:
SELECT * FROM PokerHands WHERE gamenumber = [Hand History Game ID you found]

Check the column gametype_id and find this id in the table GameTypes (SELECT * FROM GameTypes).

If the GameType description doesn't end with Rush then you've found your problem. Find the ID of the Rush variant of the actual blind level and jot this down.

Do a "SELECT * FROM Tables" and find the Rush tables table ID and do the following.

THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL DESTROY AND HAVE TO REBUILD YOUR DATABASE IF YOU GET IT WRONG!
UPDATE PokerHands SET gametype = [The gametype ID you jotted down] WHERE table_id = [Rush Table ID]

Voila.

I couldn't find this fix anywhere else so I'm posting it as is. Hope the administrators can make some kind of script file. There are only a limited amount of Rush poker tables on Full Tilt so a general script shouldn't be that hard to make.

carlsb3rg
03-18-2010, 08:18 AM
Even though the database is fixed. I'm still not seeing the changes in Hold'em Manager. Hope admins can tell me why...

morny
03-18-2010, 10:39 AM
As you already mentioned you shouldn't really mess with the database unless your extremely sure you know what your doing. The simplest thing to do here is to purge the hands and reimport them and Holdem Manager should pick them up correctly

If it doesnt please please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and well get it fixed

carlsb3rg
03-18-2010, 10:51 AM
Reimporting now - CPU is boiling ;)