PDA

View Full Version : Problem whit new version of HM

Dory
03-17-2010, 06:55 PM
i format my Pc and re instal HM, but when i play HM detect my 2 tables but not display Stats and write error msg 'Auto update did not find any news files... Trying again in 5 seconds...' not antherstand because when i make auto import HM detect correctly the origine of my Hand history.

Thank you for your help

fozzy71
03-17-2010, 08:59 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer (start > computer) and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right-click + Properties the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Make sure the hand histories and poker client are in English. Set your Windows Regional and Language Settings to English (US). Restart your PC.

Try the table finder - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

Dory
03-18-2010, 06:22 AM
Hello Fozy71 i update the latest beta and select Run as admin the 3 files you tell me but no change

I see i not have hand history in my folder HMArchive and not handhistory in my pokerstars hand history file i not antherstand this because i check the option in pokerstars :confused:

morny
03-18-2010, 11:47 AM
In stars lobby go to Options > Instant Hand History Options and it should show the location that its saving to, please paste that exact location here and Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please and ill take a look where they might be going

Dory
03-18-2010, 12:50 PM
Hi Morny,

This is the location for the HH from stars lobby go to Options > Instant Hand History Options

C:\Users\Tony Soprano\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHistory\

and the holdem manager config

fozzy71
03-18-2010, 10:32 PM
<setting name="AutoImportFolderList">C:\Users\Tony Soprano\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHistory,False ,True,C:\HMArchive
</setting>

The part of that code that says 'False' means you have the [ ] Import From Sub-Folders option unchecked under the Options > Configure Auto Import Folders menu. Select the line you have configured to highlight it and then choose Edit and select the checkbox for [x] Import From Sub-Folders. I think that will cure your biggest problem.

Pokerstars creates a sub-folder in the \HandHistory folder for your screen name where it writes the hand files. You need HM to import from all of the sub-folders.