PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars HUD

nitececil
03-17-2010, 04:12 PM
I am probably just too stupid to figure this out, but cant find a proper way.
When I enter a new table, the HUD does not recognize the players properly and basically sets up the HUDs for each player anywhere. If I have multiple tables open and try to adjust the position, it will adjust it for all the tables at the same time, so I cant assign the proper HUD for the right player at each table. It used to work perfectly well for me at FTP where the HUD was automatically assigned and placed at the right player, but for some reason it does not work with Stars.

In case this is of any relevance, I use the Tiltbuster Flatline table theme which is compatible with TN and HEM.

Thanks for your help

fozzy71
03-17-2010, 09:32 PM
I am probably just too stupid to figure this out, but cant find a proper way.
When I enter a new table, the HUD does not recognize the players properly and basically sets up the HUDs for each player anywhere. ..........

.......It used to work perfectly well for me at FTP where the HUD was automatically assigned and placed at the right player, but for some reason it does not work with Stars.

In case this is of any relevance, I use the Tiltbuster Flatline table theme which is compatible with TN and HEM.

Thanks for your help

It is likely because of a problem with your seating preferences in HM and/or stars:

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
4) configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
5) Setup HUD pre-fetch: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29) (if on stars or ftp)
6) open one cash Table and adjust the HUD while observing. Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions.
7) Then sit and play at least one hand so you can make sure the hero hud is positioned properly.
8) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
9) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating For Poker Stars (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/365/Setup+Preferred+Seating+For+Poker+Stars)

If I have multiple tables open and try to adjust the position, it will adjust it for all the tables at the same time, so I cant assign the proper HUD for the right player at each table.

hud options > tables preferences > [ ] WYSIWIG (turned off)