PDA

View Full Version : Player not selected or wrong player selected

FrankJones
03-17-2010, 11:51 AM
When I switch back and forth from my various databases to another, I almost always have to re-select myself as the player to run the reports on. It either says I have not selected a player, or it has it set to some random person other than me. it also keeps adding random names to the list that appears when I click "Change."

Does anyone know why this is happening and what I can do about it?

next question: if I am in "tourney" "Results" "Data View" and I open up the HH replayer for a hand in a tournament, I would like to be able to move through the tournament one hand at a time without having to close the hand and double clock to open the next one every time. I see back and forward arrows
toward the bottom left that look like they might be designed for this purpose, but they are always grayed out. What's the deal?

And lastly: In the same tab (tourney results data view) if I select a tournament and click "delete selected tournament" it says

Are you sure you want to delete tourney # ______ and all associated results? Note: Individual hands and stats will not be deleted.

I WANT the individual hands and stats deleted, that's the whole point of deleting the tournament. Is there a way I can do this so that the hands no longer are affecting the stats in "Tourney" "Reports" ?

morny
03-17-2010, 01:00 PM
Hi

this is a known bug were working on, it uses the id of the last player rather than the name and with each new database the ids change so thats why it seems to pick a random name

On the left hand side of the replayer, all the hands should be shown in a scroll down window, above that there is a left and right arrow, the navigate through next and previous hand, maybe you only selected one hand to replay, try selecting multiple hands or choosing replay all hands

select all the hands you want to delete in reports and right click and choose Delete selected hands

FrankJones
03-17-2010, 01:30 PM
On the left hand side of the replayer, all the hands should be shown in a scroll down window, above that there is a left and right arrow, the navigate through next and previous hand, maybe you only selected one hand to replay, try selecting multiple hands or choosing replay all hands

Wow. I feel really stupid on on this one. Thanks :) Reviewing tournaments will be a lot easier now :)

select all the hands you want to delete in reports and right click and choose Delete selected hands

Here I am not certain I fully understand; or, maybe I do but this won't be too useful for what I am trying to do.

If I am in the "reports" section, I do not see a way to display the hands by tournament ID, which is what I would need to do for what I am trying to do.

to Further clarify:

I have thousands of 45 man SNGs in my database, some $75 and some $26. I want to delete all the $26 ones so I can view my "reports" stats tab for how I play in the $75 games only. I am not sure I see a way to do this in the "reports tab; an when I go to the data view tab (which does enable me to select all of the $26s at time to delete, it says it won't delete the actual hands).

morny
03-18-2010, 10:51 AM
Do you want to view all the hands for $75 tournies all mixed together? Thats not really possible unless you delete all the $25 tournies but we currently dont have a purge option that deletes based on buyin.

If you want to review a full tournament you could filter the buyin on the Tourney > Results > Data View TAB and if you select a specific tourney in the top pane and tick all instead of last 100 in the bottom pane it will show all the hands for that tournament. If you right click then and choose replay all it will replay all the hands for that tournament

FrankJones
03-18-2010, 11:20 AM
Do you want to view all the hands for $75 tournies all mixed together? Thats not really possible unless you delete all the $25 tournies but we currently dont have a purge option that deletes based on buyin.

:(

Yes, I was hoping to be able to view my VPIP PFR 3bet% etc. at just the $75s and then just the $24s. To do this I need to make a separate Database for each I assume?

morny
03-18-2010, 11:28 AM
As a temporary solution you could do that although i realise thats not ideal, were working on making a lot of improvements in tournaments over the next few weeks so hopefully well see more filters for the tournaments that will make it possible for you

FrankJones
03-18-2010, 02:18 PM
.... were working on making a lot of improvements in tournaments over the next few weeks so hopefully well see more filters for the tournaments that will make it possible for you

Excellent. I look forward to the finished product.