PDA

View Full Version : Howe to get omaha manageR?

sloove
03-17-2010, 10:51 AM
HI,

I already bought Holdemmanager and am starting with Omaha now so I wanted to try the trial of omaha manger first but I always get directed to the holdemmanager download. How can I try that omahaa manager out?

thanks

morny
03-17-2010, 12:36 PM
Hi,

Holdem and Omaha are the same program, the only difference is it will import and display Omaha hands, if you had some days left on your free trial from when you used Holdem Manager before purchasing you can clear the license code and it will allow you to continue using the remainder of the trial. To do this

Go to help > registration > clear HM and Omaha license, then restart HM and if youve unused trial days it will allow you to use them. If you previously used the trial im afraid the current system we uses doesnt allow us to extend the trial

sloove
03-17-2010, 12:46 PM
pff.. dont mean to be rude guys, but this system just sucks, not allowing your customers to checkout ur software before tehy want to decide if they gonna buy it or not...

obv my trial is used up and i can't try omahaa manager out

netsrak
03-19-2010, 06:56 AM
Sorry about that but the licensing software (a 3rd party modul) doesn't allow anything else.

But we have a money back guarantee, you can buy Omaha Manager, test it for 10 days and if you don't like it you will get your money back.