PDA

View Full Version : Remembering column widths

ongameplayer
03-17-2010, 09:58 AM
I cant seem to have HEM remember any adjustments I make to columns widths. This is especially important to me in the Sessions tab because I like to not be able to see all the Winnings information. And I dont think there is an option to remove certain columns on the Sessions tab is there? Really the ideal thing would be for HEM to remember column widths. This also reduces the need for scrolling on the Reports tab too. Have I missed how to do it or is it not possible? Please please consider this fixing this. Surely its not a big job.

Thanks guys.

Edit to say I see this has actually been asked about before so I now am pretty sure Im not just overlooking it. I have to say it doesnt get more basic than having an application to remember column widths. Its not really something anyone should have to ask for, never mind multiple people.

morny
03-17-2010, 12:26 PM
Hi thanks for the suggestion and i can see how it would be useful, Feel free to make your suggestions here:
Customer Feedback & Ideas for HoldemManager (http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/forums/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions)