PDA

View Full Version : HMimport uses 99% CPU

MJay
10-01-2008, 06:39 PM
After moving HM+postgresql from C drive til E drive, (and updating both HM to 1.06.03h, and postgresql to 8.3), HM manager uses a s**tload of CPU power while importing hands.

Actually the "lagging" also appeared a bit before the updates/moving.

I play at ladbrokes, prima, often it lags so much that i time out.

Any suggestions ?

morny
10-01-2008, 06:48 PM
Attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder

MJay
10-01-2008, 07:34 PM
I copied the whole "config" folder from my C drive to the E drive as the faq told me to, thats what you mean ?

morny
10-01-2008, 07:52 PM
No nothing to do with that i want to see your setup, i just need 1 file so please Attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder

MJay
10-01-2008, 07:55 PM
Ahh missunderstood you.

morny
10-02-2008, 01:57 PM
Ok delete your ladbrokes folder and reset it up with no subfolders or archived folders. Whats happening now when you have subfolders selected is HM is trying to import all the subfolders underneath the database file which is approx 20mb of config files etc and its trying to do this every 5 seconds so its a continuous loop so its not surprising that its lagging

Ive seen this actuall damage a database before because of this so if youve further problems with your database might be worth creating a new one