PDA

View Full Version : Problem With Rush HUD

Onetwo
03-16-2010, 09:14 PM
My HUD still works fine in regular games, but it doesn't show up when I play Rush Poker. Although delayed, my HUD appeared on Rush tables before the updates. After the updates my HUD will not pop up at all when I play Rush tables. The table manager does not pick up my Rush tables.

I have looked through the other Rush problem posts and I have already done the 12 steps outlined, but my HUD still doesn't work. Why doesn't the table manager read my Rush tables? Why did my HUD appear before the updates, but it won't show up now?

fozzy71
03-16-2010, 09:27 PM
Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder.

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Onetwo
03-17-2010, 02:26 AM
Ok thanks for your help. I will post what you've asked for within the next couple days.

Onetwo
03-17-2010, 01:55 PM
Here are the attachments. I hope they are what you were looking for.

fozzy71
03-18-2010, 11:22 AM
You are using an old version of HM and I don't see your actual hand history in your hand history folder.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmupdate

if you still have problems, we might want to do a teamviewer session, but can you also attach your config file for me to look at?

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Onetwo
03-18-2010, 05:27 PM
I put up the wrong hand history folder the first time, but I posted a new screenshot. I have also updated my HM. And here's my holdemmanager.config file as well.

fozzy71
03-18-2010, 09:50 PM
You have your import and archive folders mis-configured. You do not want your archive folder in the same path as an auto import folder.

<setting name="AutoImportFolderList">C:\Users\Mike\Downloads\Full Tilt\HandHistory\Onetwo12321\2010\03\18,True,True, C:\Users\Mike\Downloads\Full Tilt\HandHistory\Onetwo12321
C:\Program Files\PDCPoker\History,True,True,C:\HMArchive
</setting>

You need to check/change the Full Tilt Lobby > Options > Hand History setting to something more traditional, such as C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory. Then change the HM Options > Configure Auto Import Folder option to match the new setting in your Full Tilt Poker client. Then set up your archive folder the way you have the \PDCPoker one configured, for C:\HMArchive.

Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Warning: You have XXX Hand History Files in your Auto Import Folders (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/119/Warning:+You+have+XXX+Hand+History+Files+in+your+A uto+Import+Folders)

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

You should manually copy/paste any of your archives into the ones, standard location, so they aren't scattered about your hard drive.

Onetwo
03-19-2010, 05:24 PM
I messed up my hand history the other day as I was looking at it and I'm not sure how to get the folder to recognize which month and day my hand history is taking place on. I've tried to make the changes you said, but what should I post so you can make sure I did it right?

morny
03-19-2010, 10:13 PM
Do you mean the archiving folders?

Options > Misc options > Group Archive Files by month and day

or do you mean something else?

Onetwo
03-20-2010, 12:00 AM
I figured it out my HUD works now. I noticed my HM wasn't updating so I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it and now everything works fine.