PDA

View Full Version : Timebank bug Prima Network

Komakino
03-16-2010, 07:57 PM
Hi,

I noticed that not all my hands were imported by HEM... I think it has something to do with using my timebank while playing some big pots. I already saw a topic about this but didn't find any solution yet.

I already moved my gamehistory.dat to another folder and tried to import again. After the import he tells me that the import process was successful with X duplicated hands. Unfortunately no new hands...

Are there other options I can try? My current version is 1.10 beta 6

Thanks in advance.

netsrak
03-17-2010, 04:57 AM
You can try to import them again using the latest version 1.10.03b (link in my signature).
If that doesn't help please zip and mail the handhistory file with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

somnius
03-17-2010, 07:59 PM
also read the other post and decided to reply in this newer one. Today is the first day this has happened. I'm down a few buy-ins when I should be up a few in my stats. I manually imported and it said 7 new hands were imported but they weren't acknowledged by the db. What to do?

fozzy71
03-17-2010, 08:44 PM
I would suggest you try a new DB and manually import your archived files.

somnius
03-17-2010, 09:54 PM
new db and used the gamehistory.dat file, it worked. Thanks

Komakino
03-18-2010, 03:28 AM
Thanks for the replies. I will give that a try.
Given that the creation of a new database is a solution, do I need to recreate a database every X weeks to fix unimported hands?

morny
03-18-2010, 11:02 AM
No, the new database would be if there was a problem with the database and since the hands imported but didnt show up that might indicate a problem, if this was to happen a lot it may be another issue, if it continues with a new database please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and well look into it further

Komakino
03-18-2010, 04:03 PM
- Exported all my hands
- Created new database
- Imported all my hands
- Imported last gamehistory.dat
- Problem Fixed

Thanks for the nice support!