PDA

View Full Version : Hero's stats on party???

jekki
03-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Party places hero's seat (that is his infobox) slightly shifted (lifted or lowered).
I haven't a preferred seat, so if hero sits on an other place his stats are still displayed according to his seat before. So the stats are not in that position as all the others (e.g. not next enough to the info box how i had adjusted and would like).
How to solve this?
One possibility could be to make a panel only for hero, and this panel could be placed anywhere but not to the infobox. So it would be independent from party's "exclusiv" hero's seat orientation.
BUT: i don't know how to do this, if i'd like to have the same stats for hero and for opponents, because the stats occur only once, and i can choose a stat only once, e.g. either for hero or for opponents.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards

morny
03-16-2010, 05:46 PM
Have you got preferred seating on by mistake in Hud Options > Seating Prefs?

In Hud Options > Table Preferences have you WYSIWYG selected?

jekki
03-17-2010, 04:09 AM
Thanks.
No, i don't have preferred seat.
I didn't choose WYSIWYG, because i don't see what would be better to do this: WYSIWYG has the function only (how i read) "Move the equivalent panels on all tables when you move a panel"..... so it doesn't seem to solve my problem.
regards

netsrak
03-17-2010, 05:20 AM
You should use Player preferences->choose your Hud->appearance -> fix my stats position and arrange hero stats at a fixed place.

jekki
03-17-2010, 05:31 AM
oh, that's just what i've looked for..
thanks very much