PDA

View Full Version : Leak Buster HUD

Julian Booth
03-16-2010, 04:22 PM
Hi,

I want to use the Leak Buster HUD display have read the module on how to setup and says to copy the file LB HUD Setp.xml, where do i get this file from??

Any help appreciated!!

Regards,

Julian

Julie
03-16-2010, 10:06 PM
Julian,

Please follow these steps to load the Hud filters:

In HEM:
Hud options>Players Preferences>Import>

Once you select the import button you are taken to the "Config" folder where you will see the Leak Buster HUD filters listed. Only one HUD filter can be loaded at a time.

cheaptrick
11-11-2010, 03:36 PM
Hi, I followed your sets to load LB HUD. But I get pop up "Didn't find a configuration to load" I would love to use this. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks

Leak Buster Support
11-11-2010, 06:10 PM
Did you see the LB Hud files in the directory? Which one did you try and load, and what version of LB do you have?

cheaptrick
11-11-2010, 07:26 PM
I have version 3.0.04. Suddenly (hours later now) I have 3 HUD files in the config directory. And a leakbusterfullring config on the HEM - not sure how that happened. But I'm gonna give it a try and see what happens. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly though.

Leak Buster Support
11-11-2010, 08:52 PM
I have version 3.0.04. Suddenly (hours later now) I have 3 HUD files in the config directory. And a leakbusterfullring config on the HEM - not sure how that happened. But I'm gonna give it a try and see what happens. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly though.

Magic? :)

No problem... if you need any more help let me know.