PDA

View Full Version : HM complain

fiammaz
03-16-2010, 12:41 PM
Sorry guys but I got an issue and I got several mail between me and HM support, but they doesn't give me much attention.
I don't know what can I do... I really preferred "We don't bother for your issue" instead many many mails with basically nothing new in them.
I made a video to help support reproducing the issue but, they can't reproduce lol

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/20899-buy-ins-grsph-error.html

Ty guys

morny
03-16-2010, 05:15 PM
Whats the email that you contacted support and ill follow up on this but the problem is when several other people try this and cant reproduce this then the developers who need to be able to reproduce this on their own system will have a difficult time fixing something they cant reproduce and also if its specific to you then it may be something more complicated, anyway ill add the extra details to the ticket if you let me know the email and ill try and do some more tests

fiammaz
03-16-2010, 11:12 PM
Whats the email that you contacted support and ill follow up on this but the problem is when several other people try this and cant reproduce this then the developers who need to be able to reproduce this on their own system will have a difficult time fixing something they cant reproduce and also if its specific to you then it may be something more complicated, anyway ill add the extra details to the ticket if you let me know the email and ill try and do some more tests

Morny I done a video on it... a tutorial lol... And the support were unable to reproduce it. They said that they require the tourney sums and I prove there are useless for the issue... then nothing... I got no update+

This is the request ID 110548

morny
03-17-2010, 12:43 PM
If you can also email your email address to support@holdemmanager.net and put in the subject for att of Morny it will be sent to me and ill look into this for you

fiammaz
03-17-2010, 06:43 PM
Ok, I will do it again

morny
03-18-2010, 11:22 AM
Thanks ive tracked down the email and responded so we can use the ticket now to keep in contact

fiammaz
04-29-2010, 11:44 PM
ok, now it is very embarassing...
I sent 2 bugs at your "support team" , actually there are 3 bugs but it doesn't matter...
I request support because tableninja and HM can't work togheter and you deny support, infact, I didn't have said a words from anyone of your team.
I submitted the bugs and every week I have to send another mail to the support because, simply, forgot the bugs lol.
Guys I paid for you software, if are kidding me.
And right now, when I ask AGAIN, where are the replies to my bugs, one of your team told me a strange answer...
Basically, YOUR PROGRAM HAS A BUG WHEN EXPORT HANDS, and the actual reply was this

Hey,

Just email PokerStars..... request ALL your hands.
And reimport that...

instead of messing around with exported databases.

WHAT KIND OF K**KING REPLY IS THIS?

So basically my bugs weren't taken into consideration...

SICK

PS. btw I can't import stars support hands because they require tourney sum and they can't send them as well.
This is not the point, the point is: YOU SAID YOU WERE WORKING ON IT WHEN ACTUALLY YOU DIDN'T

fabio
04-30-2010, 09:01 AM
Hi,

I replied to your last email.