PDA

View Full Version : alphabetical sorting

T0mba
07-17-2008, 05:03 PM
Very weird bug imo: in the reports tab, if I select to show the holecards report and I sort the "Cards" column T comes first in the list, then Q, K, J and A (numbers are sorted correctly). Also if I filter for hands containing an A, the list comes sorted AT, AQ, AK, AJ, AA, A9, A8, ... . It makes no sense and the problem does not occur in the "Hands" tab.

Any ideas?

morny
07-17-2008, 06:34 PM
Have you the newest version: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hm1.6.exe

I have this one and it sorts Properly, AA,AK,AQ,AJ,AT. Maybe if you still have it in the new version then please post a screenshot

T0mba
07-17-2008, 06:53 PM
I indeed have the latest patch now (updated from 1.06 to 1.06b), the alphabetical order of sorting has slightly changed but is still incorrect. I got two screens, one from the top of the sorted list and one showing how hands containing an A are sorted:

morny
07-17-2008, 07:49 PM
Thats definetely an older version in the screenshot, youve only 2 HM articles and theres 3 in the newest ones plus it say 1.06 instead of 1.06.01b. Maybe when you done the update you had HM open and it didnt install correctly. Did you get a popup error during the installation.

This time comletely restart windows to shut down any HM processes that didnt close properly and install the update from that link i gave you and if you still have an issue post another screenshot

//edit Just re-reading and i see it looks like you got the patch after you done the screenshots and its still wrong. Can you post another screenshot if you dont mind so i can see the kind of sorting its doing so i can track down whats causing it

T0mba
07-18-2008, 04:19 AM
there was indeed a problem with the patch, it installed correctly now though but didn't solve the problem, new screens:

Rvg72
07-19-2008, 01:49 AM
Fixed in 1.06.01d which will be out later tonight

Roy

T0mba
07-20-2008, 04:46 PM
where can I find that update? or is the http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hm1.6.exe link updated?

morny
07-20-2008, 07:23 PM
Youll find it at that link, keep an eye on the release forums as hell post there when the link is updated if its not already