PDA

View Full Version : Auto Numbers dont work

martin dtc
03-16-2010, 09:23 AM
Hello
I am currently using the TN trial but I am planning on buying it asap.
I installed TN on 1 computer and everything worked perfectly from the beginning. Now I installed it on a 2nd computer (in a different town), and I did exactly what I did with the first computer.
And everything works, except the 'auto numbers'.
The hotkeys work like they used to and thats all good.
But the boxes in pokerstars next to the bet/raise button arent adjusted by TN like they supposed to.
When I can raise a bet or bet the flop the boxes still sais the minimum while it should be a 3bet pot of 95% and bet flop 67,5%.
What can be the problem?
Thanks,
Martin

Fool
03-16-2010, 10:25 AM
Are Windows and PokerStars set to English? I ask as 67,5% is not the standard way to write that number and this could be the cause of the problem.

martin dtc
03-16-2010, 10:50 AM
Pokerstars is set to Windows.
Windows is in Dutch.
How do I fill in the numbers??

Fool
03-16-2010, 12:06 PM
Try changing your language in Windows to English. I've not tested Dutch but the format its using for decimals looks like some other languages that have problem with Ninja. Also please post the following:

1) A .zip of your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninja(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm.

martin dtc
03-16-2010, 07:30 PM
I added the files u requested...

Fool
03-17-2010, 01:45 AM
TableNinja is reporting that its unable to see the pot. This is usually caused by an unsupported table or card theme. It could also be that some element of your HUD is covering the pot box. Try switching to Classic theme with default decks. Also try turning off Hold'em Manager. If Ninja works when HM is off then you'll need to rearrange your HUD to prevent it from covering parts of the table Ninja needs to see.