PDA

View Full Version : 1st hand played isn't in stats

crassius
03-15-2010, 06:05 PM
V. 1.09.03

I have noticed the VP$IP still shows 0% after first hand is played. This happens w/ my stats as well as other's stats after hand is read.... number of hands played advances one, but VP$IP stays at 0. This happens even if $ is put in on turn and river. Has anyone else noticed this? Fix?

fozzy71
03-15-2010, 08:18 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmupdate

1.09.03 is quite old.

Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/MyHUDDoesn'tWork)

crassius
03-15-2010, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the reply Fozzy.

I should have added that after the first hand played's VP$IP is not recorded, everything else works just fine.

I did look at the compatability tab, but as I am running XP Pro, I don't think that applies. I don't any such setting.

_Loki_
03-15-2010, 09:23 PM
I'm probably wrong but are you talking about your hud display ? ...

i'm just wondering ... is there an actual "0" displayed in the hud for vp$ip or is it "-"
perhaps it's the way you have set up the stats ?

hud options > player preferences > 'stats' tab > select vpip in 'display these stats:' panel > set 'min samples' to 0 > apply > ok

crassius
03-16-2010, 12:32 PM
That's not a bad guess though.... I just played a tourney and completed from the SB bet turn and river, and I noticed 2 hands later it had worked properly.

I will try to reproduce the problem and isolate some situations where it happens and post when I have more information.

Thanks