PDA

View Full Version : wow, too many wierd things at once

Fishin4money
03-14-2010, 11:27 PM
I DL'd 1.10.03c a day or two or three ago, whenever.

Suddenly today my header says version b

Hands are missing from my last session.

1. I manually imported from HH files in Poker Stars folder. Still certain hands are not showing up.
2. I came here to the forums, saw a post from Morny to create new database after having tried clearing filters, use for all, etc.
3. When I created the new DB, I had to re-import the file (I had requested last 100 hands from PS)
4. Hands showed up. But now I have no long term HH.

I reinstalled 1.10.03c and it still shows up as 1.10.03b

I want all my HH's and proper version. Where the hell did they go? lol I'm funcused.

EDIT: When I go back to my old database with all my HH's and re-import the HH file I rec'd from PS, I go to cash games/reports and some oddball name shows up as the player, I change it to me, and the hands in question that I JUST FILE IMPORTED, which came in as "DUPLICATE HANDS" are still not in this database!

EDIT TWO: Jeebus crimany now the hand that was missing doesnt show up in either database!

netsrak
03-15-2010, 06:22 AM
The version is ok, 1.10.03b is the latest for the Holdemmanager, 1.10.03c is the table manager.

Stars changed the naming conventions for the handhistories some days ago. This means if your screenname contains special characters it would be represented as a different name now. You should create an alias containing all variations of your stars screen name and switch the player name for the reports to this alias.

Fishin4money
03-15-2010, 06:32 AM
The version is ok, 1.10.03b is the latest for the Holdemmanager, 1.10.03c is the table manager.

Stars changed the naming conventions for the handhistories some days ago. This means if your screenname contains special characters it would be represented as a different name now. You should create an alias containing all variations of your stars screen name and switch the player name for the reports to this alias.

Please re-read my OP carefully.

My name has no special chars of any sort or manner. Why was I able to pick up the hand in one database and not another? Both being imported from the exact same file.

netsrak
03-15-2010, 10:24 AM
You didn't mention anything about your screenname in your post so that was my first guess.

If you are sure that it is not a filter, date time setting, wrong player name or gametype then probably your database is corrupt.
Please try a reindex via pgadminII->maintenance.

If you need to stay with the new database you'll need to reimport all your hands from the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive). To reimport files it may be necessary to rename the files or move them to a different folder and import them via import file or import from folder.