PDA

View Full Version : Purging hands

pokernoob
03-14-2010, 07:16 PM
a few questions...

1. I play on multiple sites and on Ongame I play in multiple skins and I would like to keep my own hands for those sites/skin. But only 1 player can be exempted, how can I exclude my other screen names?

2. After purging, since I still have my own marked cards, can I still see my opponents hands when I replay those hands?

fozzy71
03-14-2010, 09:00 PM
1 - Create an alias and all of your site screen names.

The 'Player Alias' option is to connect 2 different poker site names together, under a new, unique Alias name. Before you can create an alias you want to be sure you can find your various site names. If you only play 1 site there is no need for an alias. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Player Name & Alias (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/33/Player+Name+%26+Alias+)

The 'Hero Names' option is to help the HUD know where you are sitting at the table.

Cash Games > Reports > Click 'Change' and search your Poker Site name. You can also click the Arrow and choose Player Search. Do not click the drop-down arrow. That opens a list of previously searched names.

2 - Yes, if you do not purge any of your own hands you should be able to replay them all, as well export them, if necessary. I usually suggest people export their hands before they purge, and then again (to a different folder) after purging, to be safe. If you somehow do the purge process wrong you have a copy of all your hands before purging. And if you did it properly, you now have a copy of only your hero hands.

pokernoob
03-16-2010, 02:04 AM
about exporting hands, will this include my manually added tournament results, and games that were not imported correctly but the tourney results were manually added?

netsrak
03-16-2010, 05:13 AM
The export doesn't include the summaries. You will need to export them separately in the tourney -> results -> dataview.