PDA

View Full Version : Donot want hud but want show mucked cards

dogmeat
03-14-2010, 03:45 PM
Hi!

When playing I use pokerhoundīs hud. I do not want hems hud on the table so I uncheck the box in front of the table's name, in the Table Manager window. But I do want to see mucked cards (from hem) on the table. Is it possible?

Regards, Jorgen.

a.k.a.Also
03-14-2010, 04:44 PM
Perhaps set up a really simple hud, I dont know if there is a minimum number of stats for it to work, but then set the Min hands for stats really high. HUD Options>Table preferences

(This is only a suggestion and don't know if it will work, but no doubt an expert will come up with a good solution :)

_Loki_
03-14-2010, 07:03 PM
For freeroll tourney I took all the stats out of the hud config i set up for tourneys & ALL I could see was the mucked cards & the asterisk for notes
I guess (but don't know) I could uncheck the notes option as well & still get mucked cards

fozzy71
03-14-2010, 09:12 PM
For freeroll tourney I took all the stats out of the hud config i set up for tourneys & ALL I could see was the mucked cards & the asterisk for notes
I guess (but don't know) I could uncheck the notes option as well & still get mucked cards

THIS

You can create a custom HUD and assign it to your site (or 'any site'). Then Remove all the stats from the HUD and go to the Appearance tab to turn off the note icons. You can also turn off, or adjust the Table Avg's display and Last 3 Pot winners.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/HMHUD/support/hm-nohud.png